Vienna Symphonic Library Appassionata Strings I Standard Library
Vienna Symphonic Library Appassionata Strings I
Vienna Symphonic Library Appassionata Strings I Details
As the name suggests, these string ensembles are quite simply, passionate. Their lush, broad and emotive cinematic sound defies expectations for a virtual instrument. They integrate perfectly well into a variety of musical styles, from pop and rock environments to symphonic arrangements, from emotional ballads to films, from pure string beds to complete orchestral scores.
The Appassionata Strings I offers various facets of sustains and Legato Performances with different intensities of vibrato as their main focus, but also include articulations such as sul-G-Performances, accented interval notes, spiccatos, staccatos, various Repetition Performances, trills, runs, and much more. They also include Vienna â??s innovative â??out-of-tune-samplesâ? where various players of the ensemble carefully correct their intonation as the tone progresses. Mirroring what actually happens in live orchestral performances, this is a very effective technique for creating heightened realism and expression. The Appassionata Strings I bass section of 10 instruments consists of 6 five-string and 4 four-string basses, giving the low end a deep and rich flavor.
The Appassionata Strings I Full Library contains 18 GB of uncompressed sample data in 44.1kHz/24-bit. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up only 12 GB of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library canâ??t be separated due to structural database requirements.
Vienna Symphonic Library Appassionata Strings I System Requirements
- PC Intel/AMD with Windows XP/VISTA/7 32 and 64 bit versions (Core 2 Duo/Xeon recommended) or
- Apple G4 (G5 or Intel Core 2 Duo/Xeon processor recommended) with Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
- Fast separate hard drive with 18.0 GB free space for Standard and Extended Library
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device or other eLicenser)
- DVD drive for installation
- VST (OS X, Win XP), AU (Mac) or RTAS (Mac) compatible host - also works stand-alone
- eLicenser License Control Center 18.104.22.16856 or higher (the latest available version from www.eLicenser.net is highly recommended)
- 88 key master keyboard (highly recommended)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review