Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad Core PCIe DSP Accelerator
The Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad PCIe DSP Card, access award-winning UAD plug-ins with impressive Quad-processor power!
Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad PCIe DSP Card Details
The Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad PCIe DSP Card is Universal Audio's second-most powerful PCIe processing card, giving producers and engineers unrestricted access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC. In creating UAD-2 plug-ins, UA's DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth of classic analog equipment. The UAD-2 Quad Core features four SHARC processors, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis, giving your Mac or PC an immediate boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
The UAD-2 QUAD Core includes UA's "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, and provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, MXR, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL and more (sold separately). Fully Mac- and Windows-compatible, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD-2 QUAD Core is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world"?s finest audio plug-ins.
Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad PCIe DSP Card Features
- Professional four-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC
- Ideal for professional users running larger projects w/ higher plug-in instances and/or higher sample rates
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
- Includes "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interface
- Also available as UAD-2 QUAD Custom package
Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad PCIe DSP Card Specifications
- High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
- Full-height, short PCIe card
- 4 Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Supports VST, RTAS, and Audio Units plug-in formats
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz sample rate support for all plug-ins
- 14-day full function demo for all plug-ins; try before you buy
Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad PCIe DSP Card System Requirements
- (Win) Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate Edition
- (Mac) OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, or 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 2 gigabytes available hard drive space
- 1024 x 800 minimum display resolution
- Available PCI Express (PCIe) slot for each UAD-2 card
- Internet connection or CD-ROM drive for software installation
- Internet connection required for registration and plug-in authorization
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, or RTAS plug-in host application software
Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad PCIe DSP Card Downloads
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had a couple questions after ordering, the help was immediate, informational, and very courteous. I couldn't be happier!
This card is simply the best tool you can get for your money right now. It boost your abilities and performances in every single mixing situation. When you have it, you know what you've missed all that time.