UK Sound MPL 500-Series Preamp
The UK Sound MPL 500-Series Preamp is the 500 Series version of the 73MP (a mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equalizer) having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
The UK Sound MPL features two selectable impedances which allows the MPL to work well with a variety of microphones. As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the MPL maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
UK Sound MPL 500-Series Preamp Specifications
- Frequency Response: 6Hz to -3dB at 75kHz ; Flat within 0.5dB between 20Hz and 20kHz
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈600/150 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 30W
- Gain dB: 0 to 71 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review