True Systems P-Solo Ribbon Microphone Preamp
The True Systems P-Solo Ribbon Microphone Preamp has been designed and super-tweaked for superior performance with vintage and contemporary ribbon mics.
The True Systems P-Solo Ribbon Microphone Preamp is a single-channel, analog output, microphone/instrument preamplifier that has been "super-tweaked" for superior performance with vintage and contemporary ribbon mics. With up to 76dB of gain (in 2 ranges), the P-Solo Ribbon has an electronically balanced, high-impedance mic input, discrete FET instrument input, 80Hz High Pass Filter, a 4-segment LED bar graph level meter with signal present and overload indicators, plus a continuously variable gain control. The back panel offers both XLR and TRS balanced outputs for easy interface (and zero latency monitoring) in any system.
The True Systems P-Solo Ribbon is different because it uses a combination of discrete components and integrated circuits in a totally balanced, DC-coupled architecture to achieve extraordinarily clean and transparent performance with ribbon and dynamic microphones. The True Systems P-Solo Ribbon will reveal more detail than you ever thought possible. (Note: not for active ribbon mics.) The extraordinary True DI offers superior sonic quality comparable only to expensive outboard DI's.
True Systems P-Solo Ribbon Microphone Preamp Features
- Superior results with ribbons anddynamics and self-powered tube mics
- Up to 76dB gain, high input impedance
- Discrete FET instrument input
- HPF, dual outputs
- Internal linear AC supply
- Compact desktop/portable case
- Entry-level price for high-endperformance
True Systems P-Solo Ribbon Microphone Preamp Specifications
- Gain (microphone): +15.5 to +70dB or +6dB (INP ATTEN mode)
- High-Gain mode: +21.5 to +76dB or +12dB (INP ATTEN mode)
- Gain (direct input): -4 to +50dB or -14dB (INP ATTEN mode)
- High-Gain mode: +2 to +56dB or -8dB (INP ATTEN mode)
- Frequency Response (gain=40 dB): 1.5 Hz to 500 kHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Maximum Output Level: +31 dBu (+27 dBu in INP ATTEN mode)
- Maximum Input Level: +25 dBu (+25 dBu in INP ATTEN mode)
- Input Impedance (microphone): 10 Kohms
- Input Impedance (direct input): 2.5 Mohms
- Noise (Rs=0 Ohms): -132 dB e.i.n.
- Slew Rate: > 40 V/uS
- CMRR (CMV=+10 dBu): 85 dB
- THD (+26 dBu, 100 kOhm): .0008%
- Power Requirements: 115/230VAC, 50/60 Hz, 9 Watts
- Knob extension: 0.6 in. (15.3 mm)
- Weight: 2.3 lbs. (1.1 kg)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review