Telefunken Elektroakustik M60 FET Amplifier Body
Telefunken Elektroakustik M60 Amplifier Body
Telefunken Elektroakustik M60 FET Amplifier Body Details
The Telefunken Elektroakustik M60 FET Amplifier Body is simply a replacement / spare amplifier body for the Telefunken Elektroakustik M60 FET family of small-diaphragm microphones.
Utilizing a unique proprietary circuit topology, this re-interpretation of the classic FET mic amplifier produces an exceptional transient response and SPL handling capabilities. Carefully selected and tested components are hand-plugged into gold-plated circuit board traces to provide an ultra-clean true Class A discrete amplifier with a frequency response of +/- 2dB from 20 Hz to 50 kHz. The output is matched with a custom American-made transformer that offers an especially low self-noise and a typical THD+N of 0.015% or better, making it ideal for critical recording applications.
The M60 FET amplifier body is finished in a durable, lightly textured black powder coat adorned with the historic TELEFUNKEN diamond badge. The microphone's XLR connector shell complements the look with a matte black nickel plated finish engraved with the model and serial number.
The Telefunken Elektroakustik M60 Amplifier Body is just that; the Amplifier Body ONLY. This is NOT a complete microphone. Please see the complete single mic or stereo Telefunken Elektroakustik M60 FET Microphone packages.
Telefunken Elektroakustik M60 FET Amplifier Body Features
- Durable, lightly textured black powder coat finish
Telefunken Elektroakustik M60 FET Amplifier Body Specifications
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: TKx Capsules (available separately or as an M60 FET Microphone Set)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni-Directional, Hyper-Cardioid (requires capsules)
- Sensitivity: 8.6mV/PA +/-1db
- THD at 1kHz at 1Pa: <0.10% 1kHZ at 1Pa
- Maximum SPL: 130db SPL (1%THD)
- Self Noise: <19dB-A
- Size: 5 1/2" (140mm) length x 13/16" (21mm) diameter
- Weight: 4.2 oz (119g)
- Powering Alternative: Phantom Power
- Supply Current: 48 volts
- Connected Via: XLR-3
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review