TC Helicon VoiceTone C1 Pedal
The TC Electronic TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1 Pedal lets your explore new vocal territory from subtle pitch correction and gender manipulation, to jagged HardTune, all in an easy-to-use stompbox!
TC Electronic TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1 Pedal Details
From the wildly popular HardTune effect to subtle pitch correction and gender manipulation, the TC Electronic TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1 Pedal opens up new vocal territory in an easy-to-use stompbox. The Voicetone C1 provides â??Mild to Wildâ? pitch correction effects, connects between your mic and mixer, has high quality signal path and tough enclosure, and can be chained to additional VoiceTone singles.
The VoiceTone C1 has clean, transparent correction capability with unique control of musical input via the guitar input if desired. When transparency isnâ??t your bag, cranking the attack and gender controls will turn the C1′s pitch correction into the robotic modern effect heard everywhere.
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldnâ??t need to unfold the manual unless youâ??re making a fire.
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing youâ??d expect from TC's flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Heliconâ??s MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphoneâ??s thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone singleâ??s effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
TC Electronic TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1 Pedal Features
- Studio quality mic preamp with phantom power. Plug in your mic and sing!
- Balanced XLR output
- USB connects to VoiceSupport application offering tips, tricks, and updates
- Recessed mic gain prevents accidental bumps on stage
- Correction can be guided by key, chromatic or guitar input
- Connects easily with other VoiceTone pedals to define your personal sound palette
- Mic-Control feature allows remote effect on/off via TC Helicon MP-75 mic
- Adjusts from male/deep gender to female/alien gender
- Attack control ranges from subtle correction to jagged HardTune
TC Electronic TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1 Pedal Specifications
- Key/Auto selection
- Correction Amount
- Gender Amount
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part dies cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Analog Inputs
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Analog Outputs
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC â?" Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety â?" certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Requirements
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
TC Electronic TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1 Pedal Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review