TC Helicon Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor
TC Electronic Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor
TC Electronic Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor Details
TC Electronic Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor combines all the things you need to make a live acoustic performance shine: lavish vocal sounds, perfect backing harmonies, best-selling guitar effects, and unique processing that makes your six-string sing â?" in perfect harmony with your voice.
What every singer wants
Keep your vocals clean with a tight reverb or simple harmony â?" or go all out with tasty delays, thick doubling, edgy hardtuning, cool modulations, and raw distortions with TC Electronic Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor. The choice is yours with hundreds of presets from the most popular styles.
TC Electronic Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor treats your guitar with the respect it deserves. Tailor-made guitar FX from TC Electronic add a sweet touch of magic and the new BodyRezâ"¢ gives you a fuller, acoustic tone when youâ??re playing through a PA.
Make it a HIT
HIT is a performance-inspired feature for TC Electronic Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor for building intensity into any vocal performance. Press the HIT button to turn on multiple effects at once and create quick A/B scenes for each preset. Use it to add dazzling vocal effects for the chorus, or strip it down for the verse â?" itâ??s your call.
Easier than ever to personalize your sound
When you choose an effect youâ??ll immediately see a unique image making it easier to quickly find the sound youâ??re looking for. TC Electronic has also given you focused parameters for each of the main effects styles â?" you can set things like level, decay, drive, filter and more.
Navigating TC Electronic Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor is as straightforward as it gets. Use the Up/Down footswitches or central knob to easily browse factory presets, or use the GENRE button to find styles that you like. Dedicated VOCAL FX and GUITAR FX buttons let you access effects directly, and the intuitive user interface makes editing simple and fast. Create your own library of presets with the FAVORITE feature for easy setlist recall.
TC Electronic Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor features separate outputs for vocals and guitar making it painless for any sound engineer to mix the levels perfectly for your audience, or you can create your own custom panoramic stereo mix.
In-ear Monitoring gets personal
The embedded RoomSenseTM mics pick up sound from the room, the stage, or the instruments around you to add ambience to your personal headphone mix when performing or practicing â?" or you can use the AUX input to feed an external monitor signal straight into TC Electronic Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor (and turn the AUX signal off the main output).
One cable for guitar and headphones
TC-Heliconâ??s custom designed Guitar & Headphone Cable facilitates in-ear monitoring and guitar connection in a single simple plug-and-play experience. You get ample freedom to move while you rock out in practice or performance.
The VLOOPâ"¢ performance looper allows you to create complete guitar and vocal loops for solo jamming or impressive layered live performances. VLOOP is also handy for soundcheck: record a short phrase and walk out into the audience to check levels while your â??virtual youâ? plays!
More mic, more control
Now you can control your effects from a mic engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance. Add the New TC-Helicon MP-76 with 4 user-assignable Mic Controlâ"¢ buttons, the TC-Helicon MP-75 â?" or the Sennheiser e835 FX.
Extend FX control with stompbox expansion
Add a Switch-3 accessory pedal to extend your on-the-fly control. Put a Boost pedal on the first switch, your favorite Delay on the second, and Tap Tempo on the third â?" or any custom combination of Guitar and Vocal effects that suits your performance needs.
TC Electronic Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor Features
- Professional vocal effects and tone
- Natural sounding vocal harmonies guided by your guitar
- Guitar FX styles from TC Electronic®
- BodyRezâ"¢ Filtering and Onboard EQ and DI for impeccable acoustic guitar tone
- Access your effects directly, choose the presets you want and find the styles you like
- Easily browse hundreds of preset sounds
- Add dazzling effects for the chorus, or strip it down for the verse, you decide!
- Dedicated inputs and outputs for your voice and guitar â?" plus inputs for headphones, auxiliary devices, an expansion pedal and USB for recording, updates and new presets
- 100+ Song & Artist Inspired Presets, Memory for 500
- Simple Vocal & Guitar FX Editing via Direct Access Buttons
- Direct Access to Favorite, Genre, Mix and Setup Menus
- Preset Up/Down and HIT Footswitch
- Graphics LCD Display
- Bump-Protected Mic Level
- Dual-Colour Backlit Buttons
- Dual die-cast clamshell design
- Acrylic Lens
- Punch-cut Metal connection panel
- Rubberized footings
- Backlit Graphic LCD Display
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone or Sennheiser e 835 FX mic
TC Electronic Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor Specifications
- Manufacturer: TC Electronic
- Product: Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor
- Vocal FX: ÂµMod, Delay, Reverb, Harmony, Double, Transducer, Tone, HardTune & Correction
- Guitar FX: Reverb, Chorus, BodyRez, Guitar Anti-feedback, Tuner
- Power: External Power Supply. Mains Voltage Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Output: 12V DC 0.4A max output
- Power Consumption: < 14 watt
- EMC- Complies With: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety â?" Certified To: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Dimensions: 1.8 inches (45 mm) x 7.9 inches (200 mm) x 6.1 inches (156 mm) H x W x D
- Weight: 2.2 lb. (1 kg)
- Connectors: Mic.: balanced XLR, Guitar: unbalanced 1/4? TS, Aux: 1/8? stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +13dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -127 dBu
- Mic SNR: > 104 dB
- Phantom Power: +48V (on/off via Setup menu)
- Guitar Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 12 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: > 115dB
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, Balanced: XLR
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 80/40 Ohm
- XLR Output 0dBFS: +2 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0.30/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 1/8" Mini stereo jack
TC Electronic Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor Includes
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
TC Electronic Play Acoustic Multi-Effects Processor Downloads
Click here to view all TC Electronic Products
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review