TC Electronic Flashback 2 X4 Delay & Looper Pedal
The TC Electronic Flashback 2 X4 Delay & Looper Pedal provides a plethora of features and functions, from various delay type (analog, tape, tap), delay buffer, 40 sec looping, factory and user presets, as well as Tone Print presets - making it a powerhouse for guitarists.
The TC Electronic Flashback 2 X4 Delay & Looper Pedal features a colorful palette of studio-grade delays, including the all-new and improved Analog and Tape delay algorithms, which set a new standard in realism. Our hauntingly, lush Crystal algorithm, developed around our proprietary polyphonic octave algorithm from our lauded SUB ‘N’ UP Octaver, creates an other-worldly shimmer that is as inspiring – as it is spine-tingling! Plus, we’ve added a brand-new dual delay algorithm with two individual engines for intertwining 2 echo lines at the same time – for epic Gilmour-esque soundscapes. FLASHBACK 2 X4 is even backwards compatible, which means you can still use the original FLASHBACK presets you know and love. When your creative juices are really flowing, and you’ve got gallons of hot adrenaline rushing through your fingertips, you need the ability to adjust your settings quickly and dynamically. FLASHBACK 2 X4’s dedicated tap tempo switch lets you stomp out any time signature you want for airtight echoes that right on the beat. There’s even a convenient global tempo mode that lets you sync up all of your delay presets in about 2 seconds.
TC Electronic Flashback 2 X4 Delay & Looper Pedal Features
- Legendary delay pedal with 3 pressure-sensitive footswitches, new algorithms and 6 presets
- 3 footswitches with MASH let you toggle between delay sounds instantly
- New pristine Crystal algorithm along with hyper-realistic Analog and Tape algorithms
- Preset bank switch lets you easily access up to 6 stored delay presets
- 10 quality delay types plus 6 TonePrint slots that let you store effects and artist TonePrints
- Dedicated tap tempo switch keeps your delay effects right on the beat
- MASH footswitches give you powerful effect-specific real-time parameter control
- Subdivision knob with 11 tempo settings for a wealth of rhythmic delay possibilities
- Craft delays and customize MASH functionality with free TonePrint App (PC, Mac, iPhone, Android and iPad)
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path when delay is on
- Expression pedal and MIDI inputs control parameters and preset changes remotely and lock delays to external MIDI tempo
- 40 second looper with footswitches for Record, Play/Pause, Play Once and Undo/Redo for total creative freedom
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
TC Electronic Flashback 2 X4 Delay & Looper Pedal Specifications
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" TS, unbalanced
- Impedance: ≥1 MOhm
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TS, unbalanced
- Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Expression pedal input: 1/4" TRS connector
- USB port: Mini-B USB connector for firmwareupdates and TonePrint App
- MIDI: In/Thru 5-pin DIN connector
- Bypass mode: True bypass (buffered bypass selectable)
- Dimensions (HWD): 56 x 235 x 145 mm (2.2 x 9.3 x 5.7")
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs)
TC Electronic Flashback 2 X4 Delay & Looper Pedal Includes
- Flashback 2 X4 Delay & Looper Pedal
- Power Supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Flashback X4 Delay & Looper - 5 Things to Know
http://www.tcelectronic.com/x4 Here are the top 5 things you n...
Flashback X4 Delay & Looper - The Story Behind the Pedal
http://www.tcelectronic.com/x4 Watch the developers of Flashba...
Flashback X4 Delay & Looper - Feature Rundown
http://www.tcelectronic.com/x4 Guitarists everywhere loved Fla...
Tuning 'Space' Sounds for Flashback X4 Delay and Looper
http://www.tcelectronic.com/x4 TC Guitar Product Manager, Tore...
Tuning 'Tube' Sounds for Flashback X4 Delay and Looper
http://www.tcelectronic.com/x4 TC Guitar product Manager, Tore...
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review