TC Electronic BonaFide Buffer
BonaFide Buffer is the sonic remedy that will free your tone of any treble-sucking constraints put upon it by long cable runs.
Just slam this high-quality, no-nonsense tone tool on your pedalboard and get ready to bask in your tone as it was meant to be. Transparent, crisp, alive and all you! If you hadn't already guessed it, we love pedals and effects. They're fun, inspiring and can completely define your sound. Sadly, the more you add, the more cables you have to use. In the end this makes you sound like you've plugged into a wet blanket, instead of your gorgeous-sounding amp. By turning your guitar's high impedance output into low impedance, BonaFide Buffer opens up the tonal floodgates, so your tone can flow strong and freely through your entire signal chain.
In order for a buffer to deliver the goods, it needs to be able to build up a lot of signal strength (high input impedance) and then release all of that power effortlessly (low output impedance). BonaFide Buffer's 1M ohm input and 1K ohm output secures exactly those goals and enables you to have obscenely long cable runs, while still maintaining optimum signal strength. But With great input impedance comes great noise though, right? No, not with BonaFide Buffer. With a >112dB signal to noise ratio and a Total Harmonic Distortion rating at 0.001%, this beautiful utility box has cut away all the downsides of a buffer and simply leaves you with the upside of an unaltered you.
Even though BonaFide Buffer is pretty straight forward, we've included one extra feature that could prove a real lifesaver during a gig. BonaFide Buffer has a built-in intelligent bypass relay, which automatically switches it from buffered to true bypass if its power suddenly gets cut. So no matter how chaotic it gets on stage, your tone will always be heard. Now that you can't blame your gear if something goes wrong, just blame the drummer (like the rest of us).
TC Electronic BonaFide Buffer Features
- BonaFide Buffer is housed in an incredibly small enclosure thatll fit on or under any pedalboard out there.
- This all analog beauty features an extremely high signal-to-noise ratio that stays true to your tone from beginning to end.
- Youre probably thinking, why doesnt it have a bypass switch? Well, why would you ever want to turn something that does so much good off? Just slab it on and let it work its magic, all in quiet majesty.
- BonaFide Buffers intelligent bypass relay automatically switches from buffered to true bypass, if it suddenly loses power during a gig. You cant stop rock n roll!
- You need a serious kick in the ohmage to carry your signal safely through the plethora of cables that tie an epic pedalboard together. BonaFide Buffer packs that and then some!
TC Electronic BonaFide Buffer Specifications
- High-Quality analog buffer
- Run long cables without any signal degradation
- Power failure mode - Automatically switches to True Bypass if power gets cut.
- Extremely high signal-to-noise ratio (>112dB)
- Road-ready construction
- Ultra-compact design that'll fit on any board
- High quality components
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review