Tascam US-2x2 USB Audio Interface
The Tascam US-2x2 USB Audio Interface combines great audio quality and ergonomic design for a powerful 2-in/2-out USB 2 Audio interface.
The US-2x2 includes class-compliant drivers for plug-and-play operation on Mac OSX and iOS devices like the iPad, and a simple driver adds ASIO compatibility for Windows. MIDI in and out are also included for connecting synths, drum machines, and controllers. With solid audio specs, iOS compatibility, and an easy-to-read angled design, the US-2x2 is the ultimate 2-channel interface for home, project, and mobile studios.
Ultra-HDDA Mic Preamps for Clear Audio Quality from All of Your Mics
TASCAM's own Ultra-HDDA mic preamps are the cleanest, quietest, and best-sounding from any interface in their range. A gain range of 57dB makes them ideal for any type of mic – dynamic, condenser, or ribbon. With preamp performance well beyond any interfaces in their price range, the Ultra-HDDA preamps on the US-2x2 makes your tracks sound like a record.
Simple Operation and an All-New USB Driver
TASCAM makes installing the US-2x2 a snap, whether usnig the built-in class-complient driver or the high-performance ASIO or Core Audio drivers. TASCAM started from scratch on the software, developing them in-house through extensive testing, resulting in our most robust drivers ever. Also included with the driver software is a simple-to-use on-screen control panel, which monitors and adjusts critical interface settings.
Tascam US-2x2 USB Audio Interface Features
- Mic/instrument/line inputs with up to 57 dB of gain
- 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 interface with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- XLR-1/4" combination input jacks with selectable phantom power
- Zero-latency monitoring
- Separate volume controls for line and headphone outputs
- NE5532 op-amps
- USB Audio Compliant 2.0 drivers for iOS compatibility
- Independent line out and headphone level controls
- MIDI input and output jacks
- Aluminum body with angled design for better desktop visibility
- Includes Cubase LE cross-platform compatible DAW
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review