Tascam SD-20M Solid State Recorder
Tascam SD-20M Solid State Recorder is a simple-to-use 1U rackmount recorder that includes a pair of microphone preamps with phantom power for direct microphone recording.
It can be used to capture audio with SD cards up to 128GB in various environments and is designed for permanent installation in schools, houses of worship, conferences, and more. Both the mic inputs and line inputs can be recorded simultaneously in four-track mode. The dual recording mode also captures a copy of your audio at a lower level as an insurance against distorted takes.
The SD-20M includes a battery backup system: AA batteries can keep recording for hours in case of power loss. A wired remote or footswitch can be attached to control recording and playback. In addition, variable speed playback allows the playback to be changed without affecting the pitch.
Tascam SD-20M Solid State Recorder Features
- Four-track solid-state recorder
- Stereo or four-track recording (two mic/line inputs + two line inputs)
- Two microphone inputs on XLR-1/4" combo jacks, compatible with +4 dBu line level and switchable phantom power (+48V)
- Two RCA line inputs on rear side for tracks 3-4 (compatible with -10 dBV line level)
- Two recording formats supported:
- WAV/BWF: 44.1-96 kHz, 16/24-bit
- MP3: 32-320 kBps
- Simple user interface
- Low-cut filter with three levels (40/80/120 Hz)
- Dual recording function records a copy of your audio at a lower level for a distortion-proof safety track
- File divide feature
- Variable speed playback changes speed without changing the pitch (0.5 times to 1.5 times in 0.1 increments)
- Auto-recording function to automatically start recording based on input level
- RCA stereo line outputs
- Standard stereo headphones output
- AA battery backup - keeps recording even after power loss
- SDXC media slot supports cards up to 128GB
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review