Symetrix Zone Mix 761
Symetrix Zone Mix 760
Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Details
The Integrator Series Zone Mix 761 is a complete zone mixing, paging, and music management solution designed to save integrators time and money. Built upon proven and reliable technology,the Zone Mix 761 is perfect for restaurants, hospitality establishments, night clubs and more.The Zone Mix 761 combines a level of quality, polish, and features never before seen at such a competitive price. The beautiful Graphic User Interface provides a familiar hardware-like layout allowing for a low learning curve and quick use. From elegant remote controls to a simple 3rd party control protocol, the Zone Mix 761 is all about integration. It provides a level of audio comfort and security often overlooked with life safety system support for emergency announcement routing or system muting.
The Integrator Series Zone Mix 761 - your complete zone mixing, paging and music management solution from Symetrix.
Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Features
- Efficient setup using a straightforward Windows-interface connected over Ethernet.
- Optimal feature set with microphone preamplification, compression, and AGC, paging, feedback elimination, filters, and equalization.
- Support for Symetrix ARC wall panel remotes and ARC-WEB for simple, intuitive end-user operation.
- 4 switchable mic or line inputs for paging from up to three locations plus emergency page, and 8 audio media inputs.
- 6 outputs route audio media inputs plus paging to as many as 6 unique locations.
Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Specifications
- Number of Inputs: Twelve (12) total; Four (4) switchable balanced mic or line, Eight (8) mono-summed stereo -10 dBV line level.
- Connectors: 3.81 mm terminal blocks (mic/ine), RCA (Audio Media source).
- Nominal Input Level: +4 dBu line or -36 dBu mic level (software selectable) with 20 dB of headroom.
- Mic Pre-amp Gain: +40 dB.
- Maximum Input Level: +23 dBu mic/line, +8 dBV RCA.
- Input Impedance: > 18 kΩ balanced, > 9 kΩ unbalanced, > 2 kΩ with phantom power engaged (Euroblock); > 20 kΩ unbalanced (RCA).
- CMRR: > 50 dB @ 1 kHz, unity gain.
- Mic Pre-amp EIN: < -125 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, 100 Ω source impedance.
- Phantom Power: +20 VDC, 20 mA maximum per input.
- Number of Outputs: Six (6) balanced line level.
- Connectors: 3.81 mm terminal blocks.
- Nominal Output Level: +4 dBu line level with 20 dB of headroom. For unbalanced analog output, do not connect the minus output terminal. Unbalanced configuration results in 6 dB lower output level.
- Maximum Output Level: +24 dBu.
- Output Impedance: 200 Ω balanced, 100 Ω unbalanced.
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 0.5 dB.
- Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-Weighted), input to output.
- THD+Noise: < -85 dB (un-weighted); 1 kHz @ +22 dBu with 0 dB gain.
- Interchannel Crosstalk: < -90 dB @ 1 kHz, typical.
- Latency: < 1.6 ms, input to output with all DSP inactive.
- Mechanical Data
- Space Required : 1U (WDH: 48.02 cm x 22.15 cm x 4.37 cm / 18.91 in x 8.72 in x 1.72 in), depth is specified from front panel to back of connectors. Allow at least 3 inches additional clearance for rear panel connections. Additional depth may be required depending upon your specific wiring and connections.
- Electrical : 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 25 Watts maximum. Universal input.
- Ventilation : Maximum recommended ambient operating temperature is 30 C / 86 F. Ensure that the left and right equipment sides are unobstructed (5.08 cm, 2 in. minimum clearance). The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items such as newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, etc.
- Certifications or Compliance: UL 60065, cUL 60065, IEC 60065, EN 55103-1, EN 55103-2, FCC Part 15, RoHS
- Shipping Weight : 8.15 lbs. (3.70 kg)
Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Downloads
- Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Integrator Series External Control Protocol (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review