Symetrix Voice Processor 2x
The Symetrix Voice Processor 2x, a high resolution independent 2 channel voice processor.
Symetrix Voice Processor 2x Details
Flexible, powerful and easy to use, the Symetrix Voice Processor 2x is a programmable microphone processor that is the first choice of Chief Engineers to make the most of that crucial link between the microphone and the audience.
Independent processing of two microphone channels, a rich DSP feature-set, and simplicity of operation for on-air talent combine to provide a powerful solution, all in one rack space.
The 2x offers a comprehensive set of voice enhancement tools employing Windows software applications for total control of all essential parameters. Dial in that perfect sound and the settings are saved as named presets for later recall from the front panel or remotely. Any mic can be optimized for either male or female voices.
Sounding great is the bottom line and the Voice Processor 2x delivers the quality and control to get it exactly right, every time.
Symetrix Voice Processor 2x Features
- Two independently programmable channels of ultra-low latency digital microphone processing in one rack space
- Two (2) Mic/Line inputs, two (2) Mic/Line outputs, two (2) AES3 outputs, Word Clock input
- Processing modules: Compression, Equalization, De-Essing, Downward Expansion, Highpass and Lowpass filters, Voice Symmetry
- Configurable named presets for each on-air personality â?" up to 50, including factory presets â?" using the included Windows software over Ethernet
- Recall presets with convenient front panel controls, optional hardware remote(s), or third-party control protocol
Symetrix Voice Processor 2x Specifications
- Nominal Input Level: +4 dBu or -10 dBV line level, to -50 dBu mic level (software selectable) with 20 dB of headroom
- Maximum Input Level: +23 dBu
- Input Impedance: 6.67 kΩ balanced, > 3.3 kΩ unbalanced
- CMRR: > 75 dB @ 1 kHz, unity gain
- Mic Pre-amp EIN: > -127 dB, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, 100 Ω source impedance
- Phantom Power: +48 VDC
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit delta/sigma
- A/D Dynamic Range: 116 dB (A-Weighted)
- A/D THD+Noise: -102 dB (un-weighted); 1 kHz @ -2 dBFS with 0 dB gain
- A/D Latency: 0.25 mS
- Nominal Output Level: Analog: +4 dBu line level with 20 dB of headroom
- Digital: -20 dBFS. For unbalanced analog output, float (do not connect) the minus output terminal. Unbalanced usage results in 6 dB lower output level.
- Maximum Output Level: Analog: +24 dBu. Digital: 0 dBFS
- Output Impedance: Analog: 200 Ω balanced, 100 Ω unbalanced. Digital: 110 Ω
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit delta/sigma
- D/A Dynamic Range: 114 dB (A-Weighted)
- D/A THD+N: -98 dB (un-weighted); 1 kHz @ -2 dBFS
- D/A Latency: 0.2 mS
- Mic Level Output Pad (Internal): -42 dB
- Nominal Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Word Clock Input Range: 22 - 192 KHz
- A/D/A Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 0.25 dB
- A/D/A Dynamic Range: 113 dB (A-Weighted)
- A/D/A Latency: < 0.7 mS; with all DSP active
- Interchannel Crosstalk: > -90 dB @ 1 kHz, typical
Symetrix Voice Processor 2x Downloads
- Symetrix Voice Processor 2x Control Protocol
- Symetrix Voice Processor 2x Data Sheet
- Symetrix Voice Processor 2x Quick Start Guide
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review