Steinberg UR28M USB Audio Interface
The Steinberg UR28M USB Audio Interface, delivers high-resolution audio with striking clarity. Connecting via USB 2.0, the DSP-powered console features digital and analog I/O with D-Pre mic preamps.
Steinberg UR28M USB Audio Interface Details
The Steinberg UR28M USB Audio Interface combines interface and dedicated monitor controller in one desktop console. The onboard dspMixFx technology provides DSP-powered, latency-free monitoring with Cubase or any other DAW of choice.
Featuring two TRS inputs, six TRS outputs and two combo inputs that come with mic preamps and switchable 48 volt phantom power, high impedance input and pad attenuation. The controller part hosts a handy master volume knob for easy control. Combining Cubase AI 6 and the UR28M allows each user to take full advantage of the wealth of tools at hand â?" at home and in the rehearsal room.
Designed and engineered to exacting standards, the ultra-compact UR28M desktop interface fits nicely in any studio environment of individual musicians and producers of small-scale projects. The UR28M integrates high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and DSP mixing with the REV-X reverb and Channel Strip effects to create latency-free monitor mixes thanks to its dspMixFx technology while the 3x3 monitor matrix provides sufficient means to switch between various monitoring setups. Together with the included Cubase AI music production software and native VST 3 plug-ins, the high-resolution analog TRS and digital S/PDIF I/O over six channels plus acclaimed D-Pre mic preamps provide overall pristine audio quality that will turn any PC or Mac computer into a powerful digital audio workstation.
Steinberg UR28M USB Audio Interface Features
- 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- Analog 4 in and 6 out plus stereo input for reference source
- S/PDIF coaxial I/O
- D-Pre Class-A discrete mic preamps supporting +48V
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb and four Channel Strips with any DAW by using the latest dspMixFx technology
- Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Channel Strip
- Digitally controlled monitor level control with DIM, Mono, and Mute fed by a 3x3 monitoring matrix
- 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs
- Cross-platform compatibility: Cubase AI DAW software and drivers for Mac OS X and Windows
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review