Steinberg Nuendo 8 Educator
Steinberg Nuendo 8 Educator is the perfect solution for teachers/schools that want to educate their students in the many fields of audio, with the power of Nuendo! Proof of eligibility required.
Steinberg Nuendo 8 Recording Software is one of the most powerful recording, editing, mixing, and mastering DAWs available on the market. Nuendo 8 provides numerous professional tools and features to cover applications spanning the industry, from Music, to Film, Video Game Production, and more!
Steinberg Nuendo 8 Recording Software truly is the new standard for audio-to-picture work, providing unique features for game audio production, TV and film post-production and ADR workflows, ranging from an improved integration with game middleware over creative tools for sound designers through to a highly flexible direct offline processing system.
Representing the most advanced audio post-production software environment available today, Nuendo constantly reconfigures expectations of dedicated software for audio post. TV post-production requires fast, convenient handling of recurring production elements such as specific sounds, effects or even Nuendo projects themselves. Nuendo has everything on board to facilitate this workflow, including the ability to save clusters of audio clips for returning elements in a TV series, extensive batch rendering options, MediaBay content management system as well as post-production workflow-oriented editing features. Nuendo is also the No.1 choice in audio-post for film production. By having the worlds most professional surround mixing console, VCA fader technology, a film-mixing automation system, extensive routing and metering technologies onboard, alongside a dedicated video player engine, Nuendo provides outstanding mixing results in studio-grade quality.
Nuendo is the premier choice for game audio workflows as it seamlessly integrates with your game development environment. The industry revolution is called Game Audio Connect and represents a new toolset within Nuendo that enables a direct connection to Audiokinetics Wwise game audio middleware.
Voice recording and language dubbing are among the most frequently performed tasks in audio post-production. External dialog recording solutions are expensive, unflexible and are not at all integrated in the DAW workflow. Nuendo boasts a complete dialog and foley recording solution making it easy to spot, record and organise voice recordings for different roles/scenes.
Steinberg Nuendo 8 Recording Software Features
- World-class mixing console with up to 22.2 support, including channel strip EQ, VCA faders and fully integrated loudness measurement
- Game Audio Connect 2 for transferring whole music compositions from Nuendo as music segments into Wwise
- Direct Offline Processing for applying the most often used offline processes as a chain for one or multiple selected clips, including LIVE!Rendering
- Sound Randomizer creates different variations of a sound in seconds just by tweaking four parameters
- Automated Dialog Replacement (ADR) system for fully integrated voice and foley recording
- Renamer for automatic renaming of events within a Nuendo project
- VST MultiPanner immersive sound panning system including support for Dolby Atmos
- Integrated re-conforming solution for automatic audio-to- picture alignment
- Advanced multitrack audio-to-picture editing, including playlists and video-follows-audio editing
- Full integration with the Yamaha Nuage post-production system
Steinberg Nuendo 8 Recording Software Specifications
- MAC OS X 10.11 / macOS Sierra
- Windows 7, 8.x , 10 (64-Bit)
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 20 GB free HD space
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with Open GL 2.0, DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support
Steinberg Nuendo 8 Recording Software Includes
- License for Nuendo 8 Recording Software
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review