Steinberg HALion 6 Educational Edition
Steinberg's HALion 6 VST Sampler is one of the most powerful, and flexible Sampler instruments on the market. For more than 15 years, musicians, composers, and engineers have utilized HALion to expand their sonic pallet, and create breath-taking music and sounds.Prood of eligibility is required to purchase. Please contact us for details.
Steinberg HALion 6 VST Sampler drastically augments your sound design experience with mind-blowing new tools and instruments for modern composers and sound designers. Steinberg HALion 6 VST Sampler is the next-generation wavetable synthesizer with ground-breaking editing and analysis tools leaves nothing to be desired. The new live-sampling editor lets you record, map and play your sounds directly in HALion. Six new instruments expand the content library with over 25 GB of high-quality samples. With the new Macro Page Designer, the introduction of HALion Script and the convenient Library Creator, the process for crafting custom instruments has been streamlined to the greatest extent. Start creating the future with HALion 6. HALion covers the complete creative workflow from recording and sample editing to programming advanced synthesis and modulation setups. With HALion, create customized user interfaces and export ready-to-release instrument libraries with every step streamlined to the greatest extent.
HALion Script is powerful, fast and easy to learn. Multiply your sound design opportunities manifold with advanced instrument behaviour and custom script modules. The new Combi library uses HALion Sonics unique layer architecture by bringing together all kinds of acoustic instruments and synthesis patches to beautifully rich sounds and multifaceted new instrument creations.
Steinberg HALion 6 Educational Edition Features
- State-of-the-art sampler and sound creation system tailored to the demands of professionals
- Advanced library creation tools including Macro Page Designer, dragand- drop Library Creator and HALion scripting
- Powerful multi-timbral audio engine with disk-streaming sample playback, tone-wheel organ simulator and high-end virtual analog, granular and wavetable synthesis
- Outstanding library including over 3,300 synthesized sounds and breathtakingly authentic acoustic instruments
- Flexible user interface with multi-monitor support allowing you to customize and save your own windows and screen sets
- AudioWarp for cutting-edge time-stretching and pitch-shifting
- FlexPhraser module drives beats, arpeggios and complex tonal phrases
- Wide range of high-end audio effects, including REVerence convolution reverb, VST Amp simulation and many more
- Up to 192 kHz, 32 stereo outputs and 6-channel surround support
- Cross-platform compatibility: Windows (VST 3, VST 2, AAX) and macOS (VST 3, AU, AAX) plug-in and standalone support
Steinberg HALion 6 Educational Edition Specifications
- OS X 10.11 / macOS Sierra
- VST 3, AAX or AU compatible host application for using as plug-in
- 64-Bit Windows 8.x / 10
- VST 2, VST 3 or AAX compatible host application for using as plug-in
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 40 GB free HD space
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance.
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup, access to manual and personal/product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation.
Steinberg HALion 6 Educational Edition Includes
- HALion 6 License
- Library Content Size = 40 GB uncompressed
- 3,300 Presets
- 64 Midi Channels
- 68 Real-time audio FX
- Stereo output channels = 32 + 6 channel surround
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review