Steinberg Cubase Elements 10 Educational Edition
Steinberg Cubase Elements 10 Educational Edition brings the core features of the Cubase line, turning your computer into a complete production system for recording, editing and mixing audio and MIDI tracks, at a discounted price for students and teachers.
Cubase Elements offers the world of Cubase in a streamlined, instantly accessible music production environment. Using the same technology platform as its larger siblings in the Cubase family, Cubase Elements turns your Mac or PC into a full-on music studio, complete with audio and MIDI tracks, virtual instruments and FX, a virtual mixing desk, chord tools to help you compose your songs as well as many other exciting music features to explore at your leisure. Cubase Elements offers easy-to-use capabilities for more intuitive songwriting, a broad range of instruments to inspire you and a rich palette of effects to help polish the results to a professional level. And because it is compatible with larger Cubase versions, if you choose to upgrade your version, Cubase Elements is your gateway to professional music creation workflows as used by countless professional artists around the globe.
Steinberg Cubase Elements 10 Educational Edition Features
- Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Three outstanding virtual instruments comprising the HALion Sonic SE 3 workstation, Groove Agent SE 5 drum machine and Prologue synthesizer
- Over 40 audio effect processors, including high-end VST Dynamics, Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction and the VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite
- Chord Track and Chord Pads for playfully and creatively composing with chords
- Comprehensive content library with thousands of instrument sounds, MIDI construction loops and audio samples
Steinberg Cubase Elements 10 Educational Edition Specifications
- macOS 10.12/10.13
- 64-BitWindows 7/8.x/10
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 20 GB free HD space
- 1440 x 900 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- soft e-Licenser
- OS-compatible audio hardware
- ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance.
- An internet connection is required for activation, account setup and personal/product registration. A download is required for the installation.
Steinberg Cubase Elements 10 Educational Edition Includes
- License for Steinberg Cubase Elements 10
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review