Soundcraft LX7ii 16 Console
Front End Audio acquires previously owned gear through our Buy-Back program. You can purchase used gear at a great price but there are no manufacturer warranties with these items. These items have been inspected and/or tested by our staff to make sure each one is in working condition and comes with our commitment to service. This Soundcraft LX7ii looks and function perfectly!
The Soundcraft LX7ii 16 Console is perfect for touring bands and small venues. Easy to use, durable, and with the legendary sound quality that’s made Soundcraft relied on by audio professionals worldwide! The Soundcraft LX7 console was highly successful and its legacy continues on in the LX7II. Building upon the LX7’s rock-solid reliability, the LX7II offers improvements in audio specifications and also borrows some classic design elements from the Soundcraft MH3 and MH4 touring consoles.
Equipped with the G30 Series
Electronically, the LX7II includes a Soundcraft GB30 Series mic-preamp and EQ section, both designed by Soundcraft founder Graham Blyth. The 4-band EQ features swept mid sections and is modeled after the highly-acclaimed EQ in the MH3 and MH4.
Inputs and Outputs
Other standard features of the LX7II include frame sizes up to 32 mono inputs and four stereo inputs/returns with four groups, main stereo output and a dedicated mono output for centre clusters. There are direct outputs on the first 16 inputs suitable for multitrack recording, and six auxes for flexibility, effects and foldback. The LX7II mixes to seven outputs—four subgroups, plus the main Left, Right and Centre (Mono) mix outputs.
Ideal for Small Venues and Performing Acts
Continuing the tradition of the LX7, the LX7II is highly successful in live applications, including performance PA, installed systems in houses of worship, theatres and similar applications that rely on a compact sized console to provide a large number of inputs and maximum output capability.
Soundcraft LX7ii 16 Console Features
- 16 GB30 padless mic preamp provides up to +15dBu input capability
- 48v phantom power switched in blocks of four
- 1/4" line input jack for balanced or unbalanced instruments
- 18dB per octave highpass filter straight after preamp
- Pre-fade, pre-EQ (but post highpass filter) insert point
- 8 channels of direct outputs make this a great choice for recording
- Enhanced, switching EQ section for fine sound shaping control
- 6 flexible aux sends for monitor mixes and effects sends
- Pre-fader, post-EQ soloing lets you hear your source clearly
- LED doubles as a peak indicator is super bright for dark spaces
- Stereo input section for tracks, background music, and more
- Group, master, and control room sections for mix output flexibility
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review