Sony MDR7502 Headphones
The Sony MDR7502 Headphones are engineered for superb audio quality, strength and comfort. With a lightweight, closed design, this cost-effective, general purpose headphone allows long-term use without listening fatigue. The neodymium magnet delivers dynamic sound, high sensitivity, and deep bass response.
The Sony MDR7502 is an over-the-ear closed back professional headphone that delivers clear, high-quality sound reproduction. The Sony MDR7502 Headphone features gold connectors, an oxygen-free cord, 30mm driver units and a frequency response of 60Hz to 18kHz. Designed for a broad range of applications, from general sound monitoring in the studio or in the field, to a high quality, low-cost alternative to consumer headphones, the Sony MDR7502 is built with longevity in mind.
Sony MDR7502 Headphones Features
- Supra-aural closed-back stereo headphones
- Ideal for use both for professional applications and with portable audio sources such as MP3 or CD players
- 30mm Diameter drive units deliver deeper bass, lower distortion and wider dynamic range
- Neodymium magnets for maximum energy and minimum size
- OFC Cable and gold plated Unimatch plug provides both 1/8" mini-jack and 1/4"TRS phono connectivity
Sony MDR7502 Headphones Specifications
- Headphone Type: Dynamic, closed
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Driver Size: 30.0 mm
- Frequency Response: 60-16kHz
- Impedance: 24 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 102 dB/mW
- Power Handling: 500mW
- Plug Type: Gold, Stereo Unimatch plug 1/4" and 1/8"
- Cord Length: 6.5 ft
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
Sony MDR7502 Headphones Includes
- Sony MDR7502 Headphones
- Stereo Unimatch Plug
Sony MDR7502 Headphones Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought them for my home rpoject studio. Great universal phones. As it is a fully closeed model, you can equally use them when monitoring recorded sounds or just while recording. They can be VERY loud if you need to. Low impendance makes them very usable with portable devices as well. Great tool for a professional. Becomming more and more popular just like Sony's famos 7506 model. Great quality.