Sonifex RB-UL4 Quad Line Level Converter
The Sonifex RB-UL4 Quad Line Level Converter is a rack-mount quad stereo unit for interfacing domestic or semi-professional unbalanced equipment to professional balanced line levels.
All connections are on the rear panel. The eight RCA unbalanced inputs have an impedance of 10kΩ and are routed to eight balanced XLR-3 outputs with an output impedance of <50Ω.The output gain can be individually adjusted for left and right channels by using pre-set potentiometers accessible through the rear panel.
Sonifex RB-UL4 Quad Line Level Converter Specifications
- Inputs: 8 x RCA phono (Unbalanced)
- Outputs: 8 x XLR 3 pin male (Balanced)
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, switchable 110-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 6W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review