Sonifex RB-HD2 Headphone Amplifier
The Sonifex RB-HD2 Headphone Amplifier is a high performance 2-way stereo headphone distribution amplifier for driving up to 2 pairs of professional stereo headphones from a single stereo or mono input.
A switch on the rear panel enables the distribution of a mono signal to all four outputs (i.e. both earpieces of a pair of stereo headphones) via the left channel input. The stereo/mono switch is located on the rear panel to prevent accidental knocking. The XLR-3 inputs are electronically balanced and can be wired unbalanced. There are two pre-set controls on the rear panel that adjust the level of the master input signal to the outputs. Each output is on a ¼” stereo jack socket and is designed to drive 150mW into 32 ohm to 600 ohm stereo headphones. The outputs are individually buffered with their own front panel volume control. A LED power indicator on the front panel displays the power supply connection.
Sonifex RB-HD2 Headphone Amplifier Specifications
- Input impedance: >20kΩ balanced bridging (main)
- Max Input Level: +28dBu
- Input Gain Range: -12dB to +20dB gain (pre-set pots)
- Output Level: Drives 150mW into 32Ω to 600Ω headphones
- Volume Controls: -80dB to +11dB gain
- Main Stereo Inputs: 2 x XLR 3 pin female (balanced, can be unbalanced)
- Outputs: 2 x ¼” (6.35mm) A-gauge 3-pole stereo jack sockets
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, switchable 110-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 9W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review