Solid State Logic XLogic X-Rack Stereo Buss Compressor Module
Solid State Logic SSL X-Rack Stereo Buss Compressor Module works with either the SSL X-Rack or the SSL Mynx to give you the power of the famed SSL G-Series console compressor in your very own studio.
Solid State Logic XLogic X-Rack Stereo Buss Compressor Module Details
The Solid State Logic XLogic X-Rack Stereo Buss Compressor effectively gives you the centre section compressor from the 1980"?s G-Series analogue console - which is needless to say, a legend of mix-bus compressors. It is a simple unit with a simple purpose; it makes complete mixes sound bigger, with more power, punch and drive. It brings cohesion and strength to your mix without compromising clarity. The Stereo Bus Compressor Module brings this classic "?audio glue"? to you with spectacular SuperAnalogue audio performance.
Solid State Logic XLogic X-Rack Stereo Buss Compressor Module Features
- Classic sonic character and mix finalising capabilities of SSL Stereo Bus Compression
- True Stereo side-chain input for external signal keying
- Link control enables several modules to be combined for surround compression
- Gain reduction meter as fitted to the classic SSL console range
- Electronically balanced XLR connections
Solid State Logic XLogic X-Rack Stereo Buss Compressor Module Specifications
- 200mm / 7.9 inches including front panel knobs, excluding connectors
- 275mm / 10.9 inches including front panel knobs and connectors
- Height: 171mm / 6.75 inches
- 70mm / 2.8 inches front/rear panels
- 84mm / 3.3 inches overall width (front and rear panels are offset)
- Weight: 520g / 1.2 pounds
- Boxed size: 190mm x 290mm x 100mm / 7.5" x 11.5" x 4.0"
- Boxed weight: 760g / 1.7 pounds
- THD + Noise*: < 0.03% (20Hz "" 20kHz)
- Input Impedance: > 10kΩ
- Output Headroom: > +26dBu at onset of clipping
- Frequency Response*:
- ±0.3dB from 20Hz to 20kHz
- ""3dB at 90kHz
- Noise (input terminated with 50Ω): < ""90dBu
- Crosstalk: < ""100dB
- Common Mode Rejection:
- > 70dB from 50Hz to 1kHz
- > 60dB at 10kHz
Solid State Logic XLogic X-Rack Stereo Buss Compressor Module Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased one a few years ago - most I ever spent on a compressor - but it did not disappoint. Despite its lack of features compared to some 500-series bus compressors that I use (elysia expressor, Smart C1LA, Serpent Audio SB4001) I find that it always sounds good no matter what you do with it. Plus you can now get a 500-series version if you don't have an XRack or Mynx.
I've used it in both Mynx and XRacks without any problems. The XRack is nice because it has the Total Recall feature that remembers all your settings, and adds MIDI.