Solid State Logic X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer
Front End Audio acquires previously owned gear through our Buy-Back program. You can purchase used gear at a great price but there are no manufacturer warranties with these items. These items have been inspected and/or tested by our staff to make sure each one is in working condition and comes with our commitment to service.
The Solid State Logic X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer combines a 16 channel SSL SuperAnalogue summing mixer with a compact analogue audio hub for your studio. Small enough to be easily transported, X-Desk fulfills all the essentials of the audio mixing process, with typical SSL attention to detail and depth, including smooth 100mm faders, comprehensive artist & studio monitoring with Dim & Cut buttons, Stereo and Mono Aux sends, channel and Master Bus Inserts and accurate bar graph level metering.
For easy integration into your existing studio, X-Desk can be used as an elegant and and ergonomically refined desktop mixer with removable rack ears for standard 19" rack mounting (7U space required). Like all SSL SuperAnalogue products, it is extremely robust, hand-built in the UK with an all metal chassis and high quality controls and components. Up to eight X-Desks or X-Desk & X-Rack combinations can be cascaded via D-Sub connection to expand up to 160 inputs on mixdown.
X-Desk brings benchmark audio performance to the compact mixer format.
Solid State Logic X-Desk Features
- SuperAnalogue â?" analogue purity at the highest level
- 8x dual input Mono Line channels : 16 channel mixdown
- 8x Insert Send/Returns on channels
- Stereo CUE and 2 Mono Auxiliary Sends
- Cascade with X-Rack and other X-Desks for bigger systems
- Talkback â?" for artist communication
- Dim & Cut buttons
- Independent Main and Alternate stereo monitor outputs
- SSL Stereo Mix Bus with External summing and Inserts
- 2x Stereo Returns with Level, Pan and Bus assignment
- iJack front panel input for portable playback devices
- High quality internal PSU
- D-Sub Channel I/O connection for studio integration
- 19" Rack mount ears included
Solid State Logic X-Desk Downloads
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review