Softube TSAR-1R True Stereo Algorithmic Reverb Lite Plug-In
Softube TSAR-1R has the same sound quality as the TSAR-1 but is easier to use!
Softube TSAR-1R True Stereo Algorithmic Reverb Details
The Softube TSAR-1R True Stereo Algorithmic Reverb features the same sound quality as the TSAR-1, but is easier to use. With just three reverb parameters and the required mix and volume knobs, it has never before been this easy to dial in a great reverb sound.
The TSAR-1R Reverb is the little brother of the high-end TSAR-1 Reverb and combines ease-of-use with the same powerful reverb algorithm as its big brother. The TSAR-1R is the first choice for any situation where you need fast results without sacrificing sound quality. The True Stereo Algorithm inside the TSAR reverbs is what gives them their magic. The strength lies in the sophisticated sound and versatility, no matter whether they are used on strings and brass or rock drums and lead vocals, they always shine. All this while still having a comprehensive and easy-to-use interface that is unparallelled in other high-end reverb products.
Softube TSAR-1R True Stereo Algorithmic Reverb Features
- True Stereo Algorithm - Same as in TSAR-1 Reverb
- Extremely easy to use
- Modern and powerful high-end reverb
- Fast and easy, yet powerful. Apart from Mix and Volume, there's only three parameters in TSAR-1R. Don't let that fool you though, it has never before been this easy to dial in a great reverb sound.
- Predelay: Perfect for getting that small gap between the vocals and the reverb tail
- Time: One fader to rule them all. The Time control changes the Density, Diffusion, Early Reflections, Reverb Time, etc. Almost like a continuous swipe through all the best presets.
- Color: Need a bright or a dark reverb?
Softube TSAR-1R True Stereo Algorithmic Reverb Specifications
- Fully compatible with 64-bit DAW's!
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher, Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: Intel processor
- Windows: CPU that supports SSE2 instruction set including DAZ flag (most Intel and AMD processors since 2003 supports this)
- 1 GB RAM
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024x768 pixels
- Pro Tools: version higher than 7.0
Softube TSAR-1R True Stereo Algorithmic Reverb Downloads
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I really like the sound of this reverb, reminds me of Lexicon; as it has few options, you can a good sounding reverb very quickly.
I was using all kind of software to get a good
reverb, but could not get a decent one (i.e subtle and easy to use), until I got the TSAR-1R. Not expensive but just great !