Softube Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor Plug-In
For the mastering engineer, a multi-band compressor is a powerful tool. But as Spiderman's uncle Ben famously says: with great power comes great responsibility. A multi-band compressor that is not used diligently may create more problems than it solves. This is why we created Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor (IMP).
Drawmer S73 features an enhanced multi-band compressor sound design, fine-tuned to improve your mix with a minimum of tweaking. The S73 does most of the job for you by making the choices a mastering engineer would make. Simply use the Style parameter to switch between ready made mastering processing techniques to quickly find the sound that suits your mix the best.
Under the hood, the S73 is based on technology created by Drawmer for the 1973 Three Band FET Stereo Compressor. This is an award winning multi-band analog compressor design famous for its precision and flexibility. Softube has carefully modeled all the characteristics of the original analog hardware, and have taken the concept a step further by adding mastering sound design to create the Drawmer S73 IMP. The unit offers the perfect way to balance and shape your mix, and get great analog sound in no time.
Softube Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor Plug-In Features
- Built-in mastering processing techniques
- Lifts your mixes to the next level
- Great Drawmer Compressor analog sound
- Parallel compression
- No USB iLok key required.
Softube Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor Plug-In Specifications
- All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.8 or newer
- Windows 8 or newer, Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
- Intel Core Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 900 MB hard disk space
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- iLok License Manager (iLok USB key is NOT required)
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses
All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts and operating systems. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
Please, make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com.
- AX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the reguirements for the Native version. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
- Different plug-ins will have a different load on your HDX card, please see the AAX DSP Supported Instances per DSP card for more information
- Windows XP and Vista are no longer officially supported
- TDM/VENUE is no longer supported
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review