Softube Console 1 MKII Hardware/Software Mixer
The Softube Console 1 MKII let's you quickly switch between your tracks and control EQ, compressor, gate and more. Mix with the sound of the included Solid State Logic SL 4000 E. Or customize your channels to fit your needsthere are over 60 Console 1 ready plug-ins available from Softube and Universal Audio (UAD Platform).
As previously, a meticulously modeled Solid State Logic SL 4000 E console is included with the purchase of a Console 1. Now you can not only expand your options with Softube equalizers, compressors, gates and channel stripsConsole 1 integrates seamlessly with select UAD Powered Plug-Ins by Universal Audio. In total, over 60 plug-ins are now pre-mapped and ready to use with Console 1, including top-tier brands such as Chandler Limited, Fairchild, Teletronix, Tube-Tech and Abbey Road Studios.
The Softube Console 1 MKII hardware gives you hands-on control of EQ, compressor, gate, volume and pan on all your tracks. No MIDI mapping is neededthe hardware is tightly integrated with the Console 1 software, straight out of the box. Customize your channels with any of the over 60 available Console 1 ready plug-ins from Softube and Universal Audio. Mix and match units from Chandler Limited, Fairchild, Teletronix, Tube-Tech, Abbey Road Studios and many others. Pre-mapped and ready to go.
The Softube Console 1 MKII is a premium Swedish design, built to last for many years of mixing. Its steel chassis makes it solid as a rock, and the knobs and buttons have the responsiveness and feel you'd expect from a high end analog console. Console 1 MKII works with any major DAW on the market. But certain DAWscurrently Presonus Studio One and Cakewalk SONARfeature additional integration, meaning you can use the Console 1 hardware to control vital DAW functions such as track selection, volume, send levels, pan and solo/mute. We aim to have this functionality added for all DAWs.
Softube Console 1 MKII Hardware/Software Mixer Features
- A unique centerpiece for any DAW based studio
- Integrated hardware/software music mixing solution
- The system will run and the settings can be adjusted without having the hardware connected
- Included model of Solid State Logic SL 4000 E console
- Expand the system with over 60 Console 1 ready plug-ins from Softube and Universal Audio
- Universal Audio UAD integration
- Hands-on control and intuitive workflow - No mouse, no mapping, no hassle
- Premium quality hardware
- Use with any DAW
- Mk II version offers same quality at a more affordable price
Softube Console 1 MKII Hardware/Software Mixer Specifications
- Common for Windows and Mac OS X
- Screen resolution 1280x800 or larger
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 900 MB hard disk space
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.2.1 or higher) compatible host application
- 1 powered USB 2.0 compatible port
- Softube/Gobbler account
- Gobbler application to manage license activation and plug-in downloads
- Broadband internet access for downloading software
- Mac OS X specific
- Mac OS X 10.9 or newer.
- Windows specific
- 64-bit Windows 8 or newer. We have not qualified our plug-ins for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition.
- Intel Core Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- These DAWs support syncronized track selection, solo/mute, DAW send, pan and volume
- Presonus Studio One 3.3
- Sonar (latest version)
Softube Console 1 MKII Hardware/Software Mixer Includes
- Softube Console 1 MKII
- Power Supply
- Solid State Logic SL 4000 E console (Plug-in Software)
Softube Console 1 MKII Hardware/Software Mixer Downloads
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Knobs, operation, software, construction, price. Very good buy. It does not work with all the UA plugins, I hope they improve that part. But the product is very good, it improves the work flow a lot.
I owned a SSL 4000 for 12 years the Eq in console 1 is scary close !!! And at 499.00 what!!!