Shure SE535-V Sound Isolating Earphones (Metallic Bronze)
The Shure SE535-V Sound Isolating Earphones (Metallic Bronze) utilizes a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass.
A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation, and a wide assortment of accessories offer premium customization.
Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, Shure SE535-V Sound Isolating Earphones (Metallic Bronze) deliver an unparalleled listening experience, allowing you to hear the details of your music like never before.
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure SE535-V Sound Isolating Earphones (Metallic Bronze) require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
Shure SE535-V Sound Isolating Earphones (Metallic Bronze) Features
- Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Detachable cables with formable wire
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block ambient noise and ensure a comfortable, customized fit
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Ergonomic, professional design
- Includes sleeve fit kit, carrying case, cleaning tool, adapters, volume control, and user guide
- A durable and compact carrying case that provides a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones
- An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with 1/4" jacks
- Volume Control (level attenuator) allows for comfortable listening from any high-output audio source, including airplane armrests
- Airline Adapter optimizes compatibility with European airplane armrests
Shure SE535-V Sound Isolating Earphones (Metallic Bronze) Specifications
- Manufacturer: Shure
- Product: SE535-V Sound Isolating Earphones
- Color: Metallic Bronze
- Transducer Type: Triple balanced-armature drivers
- Sensitivity (at 1khz): 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (at 1kHz): 36 ohm
- Frequency Range: 18 Hz - 19 kHz
- Input Connector: 3.5mm (1/8 in.) gold-plated stereo plug
- Operational Temperature: -18° C to 57° C (0° F to 135° F)
- Storage Temperature: -29° C to 74° C (-20° F to 165° F)
- Net Weight: 30 g (1 oz.)
Shure SE535-V Sound Isolating Earphones (Metallic Bronze) Downloads
Click here to view all Shure Products
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review