Shure SCM262 Stereo Mixer
The Shure SCM262 Stereo Mixer incorporates 2 active-balanced microphone inputs with 3 unbalanced stereo aux level inputs for use in sound reinforcement applications that integrate microphones with consumer stereo products. It also features tone controls, 12V phantom power, internal power, and ducking and mute function.
The Shure SCM262 Stereo Mixer is designed for restaurants, classrooms, corporate training, aerobics classes, and other situations where a paging/public announcement system is combined with background music or other program material.
The Right Amount of Mixer
Many smaller installations require an easy-to-use mixer with very specific features and capabilities. You need to integrate your microphones and stereo equipment without paying for features you'll never use. And of course, you'll need dependability. The Shure SCM262 provides features tailor-made for your smaller application -- such as defeatable "ducking," "jukebox mute," and "12V Phantom."
The Shure SCM262 Stereo Mixer has been designed with simplicity in mind, allowing you to focus on your job, not your audio system.
The Shure SCM262 Stereo Mixer is the latest addition to our growing Installed Sound category and provides all the performance, durability, and value synonymous with the Shure name.
Shure SCM262 Stereo Mixer Applications
- Aerobics/Health Clubs
- Corporate Training
Shure SCM262 Stereo Mixer Features
- Defeatable "ducking"
- "Jukebox mute"
- One active balanced XLR mic input channel
- One active balanced XLR mic and 1/4 inch TRS line input channel
- Three stereo input channels (Six phono connectors)
- One unbalanced stereo output (Two phono connectors)
- One balanced stereo mic/line output (Two 1/4 inch TRS connectors)
- 12V phantom power for condenser microphones
- All in a half-rack chassis
Shure SCM262 Stereo Mixer Specifications
- Line Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Full Gain: 1 kHz, One Channel Activated
- Source Impedances: Mic 150 Ohm, Line/Aux 40 Ohm, Terminations: Line/Mic/Aux 20 k Ohm
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz - 20 kHz, ±2 dB (Mic/Line Inputs), 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±2 dB (Aux. Inputs)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.25% at +4 dBu Output Level
- Common Mode Rejection: >70 dB at 1 kHz
- Operating Voltage: 100 - 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 mA
- Operating Temperature: 7° to 49° C (20° to 120° F)
- Storage Temperature: -29° to 74° C (-20° to 165° F)
- Overall Dimensions: 43 x 218 x 162 mm (1.72 x 8.60 x 6.37 in.)
- Net Weight: 1.1 kg (2 lbs, 5 oz)
Shure SCM262 Stereo Mixer Includes
- 1 x Shure SCM262 Stereo Mixer
- 1 x Rack Mount Kit
- 1 Year Warranty
Shure SCM262 Stereo Mixer Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review