Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass
The Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance for your guitar or bass!
Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass Details
The Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass includes PGXD4 Wireless Receiver, PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter, and Guitar/Bass Cable. PGX Digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass Features
- PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- WA302 Instrument Cable
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Shure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 years
- Scan and sync instantly and automatically sets up the system
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Up to 200 ft (~60m) range for total wireless freedom
- True digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal
- 900 MHz operation free from TV signal interference
- Adjustable gain matches variable input levels
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Durable hard shell padded case gets your gear from gig to gig
Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass Specifications
- Operating Range: 60 m (200 ft.) under typical conditions. Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- 902-928 MHz Range
- Audio Frequency Response (Â± 2dB): 20-20,000 Hz
- System Gain
- PGXD1: 0 dB at minimum gain setting, 6.35 mm (1/4") connector
- -12.5 dB at minimum gain setting, XLR output
- PGXD2: -54.5 dBV/Pa at -10 dB gain setting, with SM58 cartridge, XLR output
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.02%, A-weighted, typical (Ref. 1 kHz, 6 dB below input clip)
- Dynamic Range: >108 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range
- -18°C (0°F) to +50°C (+122°F)
- Note: battery characteristics may limit this range.
Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great sound from this wireless system , best in this price range.I run my custom acoustic guitar through it. Thanks to Ryan and the staff at Frontendaudio.