Shure KSM9 Handheld Condenser Microphone
The Shure KSM9 Handheld Condenser Microphone is a premium vocal condenser microphone that captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility, and precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
Engineered to exacting standards, the KSM9 reveals nuance and subtlety in a microphone optimized for the most demanding live environments. With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns (supercardioid/cardioid), the KSM9 is the choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances.
The KSM9 microphones offer exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect. As the premier choice in handheld wireless microphone options for Axient, UHF-R, and ULX-D, KSM9 microphones are built to exacting Shure endurance standards, renowned worldwide and proven night after night, center stage.
Shure KSM9 Handheld Condenser Microphone Features
- Exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Zippered carrying case
Shure KSM9 Handheld Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Type: Condenser (Electret Biased)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid and Cardioid
- Phantom power required: 48v
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review