sE Electronics sE2300 Multi-Pattern Microphone
Front End Audio frequently receives gear that has been deemed as less than perfect by the manufacturer and/or has been used by the manufacturer for demo purposes. Expect these items to have minor cosmetic issues with signs of use and handling. Expect that these products have been repackaged and will be in open box condition. BUT, rest assured that any cosmetic issues will have absolutely no impact on the functionality, playability or performance of the items. These units have been fully inspected by sE Electronics and come with a full manufacturers warranty. sE Electronics makes some fantastic gear and this is your opportunity to take advantage of some pretty fantastic pricing.
The sE Electronics sE2300 Multi-Pattern Microphone is a hand-crafted condenser microphone bundled together with an isolation pack and is suitable for vocals, voiceovers, and instrumental applications. The sE Electronics sE2300 takes the same design as the sE2200 and adds a switch to change polar patterns for added versatility. You'll find the same capsule design, custom-built output transformer, and class-A circuit topologies. The dual, 1" gold-sputtered diaphragms give you cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8 polar pattern options. Each capsule is hand-crafted and individually tuned in the factory. The included isolation pack features a shockmount that uses a single twist-knob for easy setup and breakdown. Also included is sE's curved metal pop filter, which efficiently slots into the shockmount and is vertically adjustable.
sE Electronics sE2300 Multi-Pattern Microphone Features
- Discrete Class A components ensure top-shelf sound quality on any source
- Cardioid, omni, and figure-8 polar patterns supply versatile operation
- Handcrafted 1" condenser capsule provides top-notch sound
- 80Hz/160Hz highpass filter and -10dB/-20dB pad for advanced onboard sound-shaping options
- Extremely low noise and high SPL handling provide you with an extended dynamic range
- Max SPL (0.5% THD): 126dB/133dB/146dB (0dB/-10dB/-20dB attenuation pad)
- Requires +48-volt phantom power
sE Electronics sE2300 Multi-Pattern Microphone Includes
- sE Electronics sE2300
- Metal Pop Filter
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review