Samson XP150 Portable PA System
Samson XP150 Portable PASamson XP150 Portable PA Details
The Expedition XP150 offers a PA solution that combines powerful stereo sound with portability and simplicity. With its clever design, the XP150 packs up into a single unit that weighs only 24 pounds. Perfect for schools, conferences and presentations, as well as musicians and singer-songwriters, the XP150 is the ultimate in portable sound.
A removable 5-channel mixer powers the XP150 with a 150-watt (2 x 75) Class D amplifier. The mixer features three Mic/Line channels with XLR and 1/4-inch inputs, allowing you to connect microphones or line signals. It also includes one stereo 1/4-inch and 3.5mm input channel for connecting external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more. Thereâ?s also a built-in digital effects processor to add Digital Reverb to your voice or instrument. Each channel features 2-band (bass and treble) controls.
The XP150â?s 2-way vented speakers give you a clean, powerful stereo sound. They produce deep bass tones, as well as pure dispersion and loud, lucid audio, through 6-inch low frequency drivers and custom 1-inch tweeters with 60° x 90° coverage. For display flexibility, these ABS, high impact plastic enclosures feature integrated 1 3/8-inch speaker stand mounts that can be used with Samsonâ?s LS2 Lightweight Speaker Stands (sold separately), as well as a kickback design for use as floor monitors.
The XP150 stands out as a complete portable PA system that is perfect for small- to medium-sized musical, educational, business and recreational applications.
Samson XP150 Portable PA Features
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs 24 pounds
- Dual 2-way speaker enclosures with 6-inch woofers
- 1-inch high frequency drivers
- Lightweight, Class D amplifier produces 150 watts (2 x 75) of stereo power
- Removable 5-channel mixer
- Three Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4-inch jacks) for microphone, guitar and line level devices
- 1⁄4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Phantom power
- Bass and treble controls
- Internal digital effects processor
- Durable ABS high impact plastic construction
- Integrated 1 3/8-inch speaker stand mount
- Enclosures tilt back for use as floor monitors
- Speaker cables included
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review