Samson Stage 466 Quad Handheld Wireless System
The Samson Stage 466 Quad Handheld Wireless System is designed for four times the versatility and lets you use four microphones simultaneously with a single receiver. Its the ideal wireless solution for vocalists, karaoke performers, DJs or any application where multiple mics are needed.
At the core of the Samson Stage 466 system is a full-rack quad VHF wireless receiver. The receivers front panel features an RF channel indicator and a large rotary volume knob for each channel. The receiver also offers two tuned antennas, XLR mix, as well as four 1/4-inch outputs that give you the option for each transmitter pair mixed or each transmitter individually. The Samson Stage 466 system comes with two 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cables.
The Samson Stage 466 system includes four HT6 dynamic handheld microphone transmitters, each with a Samson H6 dynamic microphone element for capturing clear, accurate vocals. Each transmitter operates for up to ten hours on a single 9-volt battery (four included) and offers a handy audio on/off switch.
With the meticulous engineering, state of the art technology and impressive audio capabilities that are built into every Samson wireless system, the Stage v466 system ensures crystal clear operation and the most dependable quad-channel performance available.
Samson Stage 466 Quad Handheld Wireless System Features
- SR466 full-rack quad VHF wireless receiver
- Four HT6 dynamic handheld microphone transmitters, each with H6 dynamic microphone element
- Each transmitter operates for ten hours on a single 9-volt battery
- Great RF reception for interference-free performance
- One XLR and four 1/4-inch outputs (transmitter pair mix and individual channel output options)
- Includes two 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cables, AC adapter and four 9-volt batteries
- Available in two groups
Samson Stage 466 Quad Handheld Wireless System Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review