Samson Stage 266 Dual Handheld Wireless System
The Samson Stage 266 Dual Handheld Wireless System is designed for twice the versatility and lets you use two microphones simultaneously with a single receiver. Its the ideal wireless solution for two vocalists, karaoke, DJs or any application where two mics are needed.
At the core of the Samson Stage 266 system is the SR266 half-rack dual VHF wireless receiver. The receivers front panel features an RF channel indicator and a large rotary volume knob for each channel. Its rear panel offers two tuned antennas, as well as two 1/4-inch outputs for both mix and individual channel output options. The Samson Stage 266 system comes with a 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch and a 1/4-inch to RCA cable.
The Samson Stage 266 system includes two HT6 handheld microphone transmitters. Each transmitter features an H6 dynamic microphone element to capture clear, accurate vocals. Each mic operates for up to ten hours on a single 9-volt battery (two included) and offers a convenient audio on/off switch.
With the meticulous engineering, state of the art technology and impressive audio capabilities that are built into every Samson wireless system, the Samson Stage 266 system ensures crystal clear operation and the most dependable dual-channel performance available.
Samson Stage 266 Dual Handheld Wireless System Features
- SR266 half-rack dual VHF wireless receiver
- Two HT6 dynamic handheld microphone transmitters, each with H6 dynamic microphone element
- Each transmitter operates for ten hours on a single 9-volt battery
- Great RF reception for interference-free performance
- Two 1/4-inch outputs feature mix and individual channel output options
- Includes 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cable, 1/4-inch to RCA cable, AC adapter and two 9-volt batteries
Samson Stage 266 Dual Handheld Wireless System Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review