Roland Micro Cube Bass RX Bass Amplifier
Roland Micro Cube Bass RX Bass Amplifier, you won't believe how much these little amps can deliver through their stereo power amps and newly developed custom speakers, four per RX.
Roland Micro Cube Bass RX Bass Amplifier Details
The new Roland Micro Cube Bass RX Bass Amplifier is small, loud, proud, and in true stereo! These little amps overachieve with serious bombast in a small body. You wonâ??t believe how much these little amps can deliver through their stereo power amps and newly developed custom speakers, four per RX.
New Speaker TechConsider them the ultimate compact amps with high-quality, powerful sound. The cutting-edge speakers used in the MICRO CUBE BASS RX are custom designed and built specially for these amps.
Stereo Power AmpsWith two specially made power amps and four speakers contained in each, the RX amp produces an immersive, stereo sound that must be heard to be believed. The true stereo engine also allows bass tones that defy the size of the cabinet.
Battery DriveThe MICRO CUBE BASS RX can run on battery or AC power (AC adaptor included). But did you know that the MICRO CUBE BASS RX is a pioneer on the battery-operated bass amplifier market? At last, bass players have a rockinâ?? battery-operated amp solution!
COSM Amps & Digital EffectsGuitarists and bassists have come to rely on Roland and BOSS for the best effects in the world. The MICRO CUBE BASS RX benefit from this world-leading technology, offering eight built-in COSM amps, six digital effects, three band EQ, and a chromatic tuner.
Immersive Stereo FX - The MICRO CUBE BASS RXâ??s onboard stereo effects benefit from Rolandâ??s decades of industry-leading R&D. Experience the amazing spatial depth and lush sound of the stereo Chorus and Reverb.
Rhythm GuideThe metronome is a music-studentâ??s best friend, but that numbing â??clank, clank, clankâ? can get irksome. Thatâ??s where the MICRO CUBE BASS RXâ??s Rhythm Guide comes in handy. Itâ??s like having a drummer inside your amp. Choose from an assortment of groovinâ?? patterns to practice with. Improve your timing while having a more enjoyable musical experience, or just have fun jamming along to the beats.
OutputsThe Phones/Recording output serves two purposes: Plug in a set of headphones and enjoy private practice with lush, stereo sound, or plug directly into a stereo mixer or recording device for accurate signal transfer directly from the MICRO CUBE BASS RX.
Inputs - The MICRO CUBE BASS RXâ??s line input lets you plug in a guitar, bass, or microphone. In addition, the stereo AUX input accepts input from an iPod®, a CD player, or musical instrument so you can blend its signal with your own.
Roland Micro Cube Bass RX Bass Amplifier Features
- Stereo power amplifiers and four newly developed 4-inch (10cm) speakers
- Eight COSM amps, six digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
- Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training
- Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player, Phones/Recording out
- Battery driven (6 x AA, up to 11-hour continuous use), AC adaptor included
- Compact body with carrying strap
Roland Micro Cube Bass RX Bass Amplifier Specifications
- Amplifier Section
- Rated Power Output
- 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- INPUT: -10 dBu
- STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- MONO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 10 cm (4 inches) x 4
- Rated Power Output
- POWER Switch, TUNER Switch, COMP Switch
- COSM AMPLIFIER
- TYPE Switch (OCTAVE BASS / SUPER FLAT / FLIP TOP / B MAN / BASS360 / SESSION / CONCERT 810 / MIC), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob
- BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob
- EFX Knob (CHORUS/FLANGER/T-WAH)
- DELAY/REVERB Knob
- RHYTHM GUIDE
- START/STOP Switch, TAP TEMPO Switch, PATTERN Knob (METRONOME / ROCK1 / ROCK2 / BLUES / COUNTRY / R&B / BALLAD / JAZZ / FUNK / LATIN / DANCE), VARIATION Switch, VOLUME Knob
- TUNER, TUNING METER
- RHYTHM GUIDE
- RHYTHM GUIDE, VARIATION
- Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type), STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), MONO AUX IN Jack (1/4" phone type), REC OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack, Grounding Terminal
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry battery(*) LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6 *sold separately
- Current Draw
- 186 mA
- Strap, Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Foot Switch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7), Connection Cable (PCS-31L)
- Size and Weight
- 296 mm
- 11-11/16 inches
- 207 mm
- 8-3/16 inches
- 294 mm
- 11-5/8 inches
- 6.8 kg
- 15 lbs
* Weight including Batteries
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review