Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor
The Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor offers the flagship bass tone in an ultra-compact package. Featuring a streamlined interface, onboard control switch and expression pedal, the GT-1B is ideal for bassist on stage and studio playing.
The Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor gives bass players a massive range of pro tone-shaping power in a small and robust package. Backed by BOSSs flagship sound engine, you have full access to a huge selection of bass-optimized amps and effects for stage and studio playing. The streamlined interface lets you dial in sounds fast, while the onboard control switch and expression pedal enable you to adjust multiple effects in real time. And by connecting to BOSS TONE CENTRAL, you can download new patches, editing software, and more. Compact, rugged, and battery powered, the Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor is the ultimate mobile tone companion for every bassist.
Flagship Tone Tools for Bass
Equipped with a bass-tuned version of BOSSs most advanced sound engine, the Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor is absolutely packed with top-quality sound tools. A wide range of preamps are available for shaping your core tone, including updated favorites from the Roland GT-10B and two all-new models. Premium MDP effects like limiter and distortion feature advanced BOSS tech to maintain your instruments character and response, enabling free-flowing musical expression. Graphic EQ, T-Wah, and other essentials are on hand too, plus impact effects such as Harmonist, Bass Synth, Defretter, and more. Theres also a complete array of mod, delay, and reverb effects, and even a looper for jamming and on-the-fly creativity.
The Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor is designed for bassists on the move. Its surprisingly lightweight and compact, making the Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor ideal for tight stage setups and situations where you need to travel light. The rugged modern design is easy to slip in the accessory compartment of a bass bag, with no worries of hard edges causing damage to your instrument. AC or battery power provides flexibility for any performing situation, so you can always take your tone with you everywhere you play.
Sound Creation Made Easy
With the Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processors intuitive interface, its simple to build sounds and fine-tune parameters, even if youre new to multi-effects. Dedicated buttons provide instant editing access to each effect category, which you can adjust straight away via three panel knobs. The buttons also function as on/off switches, and feature status indicators that let you see which categories are enabled at a glance. Easy Select and Easy Edit functions streamline patch creation even more, allowing beginners and pros alike to achieve polished multi-effects sounds with just a few tweaks.
BOSS Tone Central and BOSS Tone Studio
At BOSS Tone Central, youll find a wide selection of free patch collections for the Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor. Programmed by top bassists, these patches are dialed-in and ready to use, and make great starting points for advanced players who like to create their own custom sounds. The free BOSS Tone Studio software provides a full-featured editor/librarian for the Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor, as well as integrated access to all the patch collections at BOSS Tone Central.
Pro Control in a Compact Space
The Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processors three footswitches are smartly designed to provide patch selection, tuner access, looper control, and more in a minimal footprint. The dedicated CTL1 switch is freely assignable to functions like tap tempo, effects on/off, and numerous others, while the expression pedal and toe switch are assignable to volume, wah, pitch shift, and various effects parameters. If you crave even more control, theres a jack for connecting up to two external footswitches or an expression pedal. And in addition to providing access to BOSS Tone Central and BOSS Tone Studio, the Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processors USB jack lets you record tones directly to your favorite DAW.
Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor Features
- Flagship-class BOSS sound engine specially tuned for bass
- Pro-level amps and effects in a light, compact floor unit
- Essential tools on board for optimizing your core bass tone
- Includes advanced MDP effects for maximum musical expression
- Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in an instrument bag
- Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
- Four AA batteries provide approximately seven hours of mobile playing time
- Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
- Download pro patches and editor software for free at BOSS Tone Central
Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor Specifications
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Effects: 90 types
- Patches: 99 (User) + 99 (Preset)
- Phrase Loop: 32 sec.
- Nominal Input Level: Input: -10 dBu, Aux In: -20 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: Input: +7 dBu, Aux In: 0 dBu
- Input Impedance: Input: 1 M ohm, Aux In: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: Output (L/Mono, R): -10 dBu, Phones: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: Output (L/Mono, R): 1 k ohm, Phones: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: Output (L/Mono, R): 10 k ohms or greater, Phones: 44 ohms or greater
- Down switch, Up switch CTL1 switch
- Easy Select button, Easy Edit button, FX1/Limitar button, OD/DS button, Preamp button, FX2/Mod button, Dedlay button, Reverb button, Memory Edit button, Exit button, Enter button, Menu button
- 1 knob, 2 knob, 3 knob
- Expression pedal
- Display: Graphic LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Input Jack, Output (L/Mono, R) Jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL2, 3/EXP2 Jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- Aux In Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB Computer Port: USB type B
- DC: DC In jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 200 mA
- Expected Battery Life: Alkaline; Approx. 7 hours
- Dimensions: W x D x H (305 mm x 152 mm x 56 mm) (12-1/16 inches x 6 inches x 2-1/4 inches)
- Maximum Height: 74 mm (2-15/16 inches)
- Weight (Including Battery): 1.3 kg (2 lbs 14 oz)
- Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- AC Adaptor: PSA series
- Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-5L, FS-6, FS-7
- Expression Pedal: FV-500L, FV-500H, EV-30, Roland EV-5
Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor Includes
- Printed Roland GT-1B Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "Using The Unit Safely"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- 5 Year Warranty
Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor Downloads
- Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor Owners Manual
- Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor System Program
- Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor BOSS Tone Studio For Windows
- Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor BOSS Tone Studio For Mac
- Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor Driver For Windows
- Roland GT-1B Bass Effects Processor Driver For Mac
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review