Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor
Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor
Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor Details
Versatile and portable, the new Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor delivers 30 watts of audio punch through a rugged, high-quality 6.5" coaxial 2-way speaker with stereo preamp. Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor is ideal for home-studio and wide-ranging monitoring applications, but it can be used for live monitoring onstage as well.
Rugged, Compact, and Versatile
Like all members of the CUBE family, Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor is a breeze to transport. From gig to gig, session to session, this amp travels light and performs big. Itâ??s built to withstand the rigors of the road, thanks to its metal grill cover and protective corner covers. While Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor is well suited for home studio and monitoring applications, it can be used for live monitoring onstage.
Convenient front-mounted control w/ 2-band EQ
Sculpt your sound with Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor's onboard 2-band equalizer. Dedicated knobs are provided for adjusting low and high frequencies. As with all other controls, the equalizer knobs are conveniently located on the front panel for quick access.
Each Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor is equipped with three input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line, and two additional Aux inputs that support RCA pin (L, R) and stereo mini-phone connectors. So with one Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor you get four stereo inputs and one mono input. The Stereo Link function allows two Roland CM-30 Cube Monitors to be linked for true stereo output, which enables a total of eight stereo inputs, and two mono mic/line ins. Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor offers more than enough inputs to simultaneously connect a microphone, a keyboard, a rhythm machine, and a CD player, or to function as a mini PA rig.
Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor Features
- Ultra-versatile monitor for studio, stage, and more
- 6.5" coaxial, 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- 30-watt output
- 3 input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line and 2 additional Aux inputs
- Stereo Link function for stereo connection between two units, for a total of up to 8 stereo inputs and 2 mono mic/line inputs
- Metal grill cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for easy transport
Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor Specifications
- Manufacturer: Roland
- Product: CM-30 Cube Monitor
- Rated Power Output: 30 watt
- Nominal Input Level (1kHz): Channel 1(Mic/Line): -50 to -20 dBu, Channel 2, 3 (Line): -20 dBu, AUX IN 1, 2: -10 dBu, Stereo Link Input: -10dBu
- Nominal Output Level: Stereo Link Out L, R: -10 dBu
- Speaker: 16 cm (6.5 inches) + Tweeter (Coaxial 2-Way)
- Controls: Channel 1 (Mic/Line) Volume Knob, Channel 2, 3 Volume Knobs, Stereo Phones Level Knob, Equalizer: Low Knob, High Knob, Volume Knob, Power Switch
- Channel 1 Input Jack: XLR type, 1/4" phone type
- Channel 2, 3 Input Jack L (Mono): 1/4" phone type
- Channel 2, 3 Input Jack R: 1/4" phone type
- Aux In 1 Jack: RCA phono type
- Aux In 2 Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Stereo Link Out Jacks L, R: 1/4" phone type
- Stereo Link In Jack: 1/4" phone type
- Stereo Phones Jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type
- Power Supply: AC 117V, 230V, 240V
- Power Consumption: 32 watt
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 214 mm 8-7/16" x 238 mm 9-3/8" x 275 mm 10-7/8"
- Weight: 5.6 kg / 12 lbs. 6 oz.
Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor Downloads
Click here to view all Roland Products
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review