Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier
Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier
Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier Details
Ideal for gigging guitarists and singer/songwriters, the versatile Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier delivers top-quality stereo acoustic amplification in an affordable, mobile package. The latest addition to Rolandâ??s trusted Acoustic Chorus family features clean, loud, and natural sound reproduction for acoustic instruments, with a dual-channel configuration that supports both a guitar and a microphone. Onboard stereo effects include a high-quality digital reverb and Rolandâ??s famous chorus, while the anti-feedback function automatically controls problematic acoustic feedback, allowing you to play and sing with no worries. Lightweight, rugged, and performance-ready, Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier is the perfect solution for acoustic musicians on the move.
Natural Acoustic Tone, Enhanced with Stereo Effects
Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier carries on the tradition of Rolandâ??s acclaimed Acoustic Chorus series, delivering pure and natural sound amplification for acoustic guitars, vocal mics, and other acoustic instruments. Like the entire AC line, Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier features true stereo output with dual speakers plus built-in stereo chorus and reverb effects, providing studio-quality depth and dimension thatâ??s not possible with mono amps.
With its two independent channels, Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier gives you pro versatility for any performing setup. Thereâ??s a dedicated GUITAR channel with a standard 1/4-inch input, plus a MIC/LINE channel with an XLR/TRS combo input for connecting a microphone or a line-level device. Plug in a guitar and a mic for self-contained playing and singing, or use the channels to mix two types of pickups (or a pickup and a mic) in more sophisticated guitar rigs. Each channel has its own three-band EQ for sound shaping plus independent chorus and reverb controls, giving you complete command over your sound.
Essential Performance Extras
Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier's rear panel offers a number of connectivity options for a variety of situations. Connect an external music player to the stereo AUX IN for backing tracks and practice, and use the dedicated level control to balance the sound. Mono/stereo LINE OUT jacks give you the ability to connect to PA systems when performing in larger venues, or to recording devices to capture natural sound along with the ampâ??s rich stereo effects. Plugging into the PHONES jack mutes the internal speakers, letting you practice without disturbing others. A jack is also provided for turning the reverb and chorus effects on/off with optional footswitches.
Big Sound, Compact Size
Ultra-compact and weighing under 12 pounds (5.3 kg), Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier is a breeze to carry wherever you want to play. Though small in size, Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier has a big sound that easily carries your performance in venues such as intimate nightclubs, restaurants, and coffee houses. Thanks to the integrated tilt-back stand, itâ??s simple to angle the amp for more projection when placed on the floor or another flat surface. Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier is also ideal as a personal monitor when performing on larger stages.
As every live performer knows, acoustic feedback can sometimes be a problem on stage, especially in situations when you need to push the volume or when youâ??re playing in confined spaces. Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier's anti-feedback function has got you covered, automatically suppressing feedback before it causes trouble. With the simple flip of a switch, you have the freedom to relax and concentrate on performing without worrying about unexpected sound hassles.
Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier Features
- Powerful and lightweight stereo amplifier with natural acoustic tone
- Dual custom-designed 6.5-inch speakers deliver impressive sound levels with superior projection
- Stereo chorus and reverb effects for rich, spacious sound
- Dual channels: GUITAR (1/4-inch input) and MIC/LINE (XLR/TRS input), each with three-band EQ and independent effects controls
- AUX IN with level control for connecting music players
- Mono/stereo LINE OUT for interfacing with house sound systems and recording devices
- Automatic anti-feedback function
Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier Specifications
- Manufacturer: Roland
- Product: AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier
- Rated Power Output: 35 W (17.5 W + 17.5 W)
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): Guitar Channel: -10 dBu, Mic/Line Channel: -50 dBu/-20 dBu, Aux In: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz): Line Out: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- Controls (Guitar Channel): Volume knob, Bass knob, Middle knob, Treble knob, Chorus Switch (Off, Space, Wide), Reverb knob
- Controls (Mic/Line Channel): Volume knob, Bass knob, Middle knob, Treble knob, Chorus Switch (Off, Space, Wide), Reverb knob
- Controls: (Anti-feedback) On/Off switch, (Aux In) Level knob, Master knob, Power switch
- Indicator: Power
- Guitar Channel Input Jack: 1/4" phone type
- Mic/Line Channel Input Jack: XLR type, 1/4" TRS phone type
- Aux In Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Line Out (L/Mono, R) Jacks: 1/4" phone type
- Phones Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Foot Switch Jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- DC IN Jack: 1 x DC In Jack
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 480 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord
- Options (Sold Separately): Footswitch: BOSS FS-5U, Dual Footswitch: BOSS FS-6, BOSS FS-7, Connection Cable: PCS-31L
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 362 mm 14-5/16" x 241 mm 9-1/2" x 265 mm 10-7/16"
- Weight: 5.3 kg / 11 lbs. 11 oz.
Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier Downloads
Click here to view all Roland Products
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review