Rode VideoMic Go Camera Microphone
The Rode VideoMic Go Camera Microphone is a compact and light weight microphone designed to deliver clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise.
The Rode VideoMic GO Camera Microphone means clear, directional audio on the GO! The integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mount isolates your Rode VideoMic GO from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound.
Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre® provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
The Rode VideoMic GO has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera's external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot.
The Rode VideoMic GO is designed and made in Australia.
Rode VideoMic Go Camera Microphone Features
- High quality directional microphone
- No battery required
- Integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting
- Our lightest mic at only 73g
- Rugged reinforced ABS construction
- Windshield included
- 3.5mm mini-jack output
- Integrated cold-shoe mount with 3/8 thread
Rode VideoMic Go Camera Microphone Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz - 16kHz
- Dynamic Range: 96dB (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 34dB-A
- Power Requirements: Plug-in power required (330uA @ 2.5V)
- Signal/Noise: 60dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Weight: 73.00gm
- Dimensions: 79.00mmH x 73.00mmW x 167.00mmD
- Output: 3.5mm TRS minijack Output
Rode VideoMic Go Camera Microphone Includes
- VideoMic Go Camera Microphone
- Wind Shield
- 1 Year Warranty (free 2 years extension following registration of your microphone)
Rode VideoMic Go Camera Microphone Downloads
- Rode VideoMic Go Camera Microphone Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Rode VideoMic Go Camera Microphone Data Sheet (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review