Rode SVMX Camera Microphone
The Rode SVMX Camera Microphone is the ultimate broadcast-grade stereo microphone for on-camera use. Utilising all-metal construction, it is incredibly robust making it ideal for regular professional use, while also providing high levels of resistance to RF interference.
The Rode SVMX Camera Microphone features a matched pair of ½ true-condenser capsules, configured in a stacked X-Y configuration, providing a highly-immersive soundscape. Each capsule is supported by the Rycote® Lyre® shock-mounting system, providing isolation from vibration as well as knocks and bumps.
Digital switching on the rear of the Rode SVMX allows the user to control the level adjustment (-10dB or +20dB), high-pass filter (0/75/150Hz) and an innovative high-frequency boost (+6dB @ XHz) designed to boost the intelligibility of dialogue.
In a first for the VideoMic range, professional-grade balanced outputs are available on the side of the body, in addition to the RF shielded 3.5mm stereo output cable. An outer dome structure provides physical protection for the sensitive capsules, while reducing wind noise in the same manner as RODEs RedDot-winning Blimp.
Rode SVMX Camera Microphone Features
- Acoustically matched true condenser capsules
- Rycote® Lyre onboard shock mounting
- Balanced professional XLR output
- Heavy-duty, lightweight aluminium construction
- High Pass Filter
- 9V or Phantom Power (P48 - via miniXLR)
- Level adjustment
- High Frequency Boost
Rode SVMX Camera Microphone Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200O
- Maximum SPL: 143dBSPL
- Sensitivity: -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 12dBA
- Power Options: 9V Battery Powered, +48V Phantom Power
- Weight: 300g
- Dimensions: 102mmH x 118mmW x 100mmD
- Output: Mini Jack 3.5mm, Mini-XLR 3-pin
Rode SVMX Camera Microphone Includes
- Stereo VideoMic SVMX Microphone
- SC2 3.5mm TRS Patch Cable
- 1 Year Warranty (free 10 years extension following registration of your microphone)
Rode SVMX Camera Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review