Rode SM2 Shockmount
The Rode SM2 Shockmount is designed to isolate your Rode microphones from unwanted rumble and vibration during live performance.
The Rode SM2 Shockmount is a suspension shock mount that holds a range of large diaphragm condenser microphones. It provides isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone.
Rode SM2 Shockmount Features
- Suspension shock mount
- Holds a range of large diaphragm condenser microphones
- Isolates your microphone from unwanted rumble and vibration
- Compatible to a variety of microphones
Rode SM2 Shockmount Specifications
- Compatibility: Classic II, K2, NTK, NT2000, NT1000, Tripod Microphones
- Weight: 230.00g
- Dimensions: 100.00mmH x 150.00mmW x 210.00mmD
- Warranty: 1 year
Rode SM2 Shockmount Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review