Rode Reporter Microphone
The Rode Reporter Microphone is designed for handheld interview and presentation applications. Featuring an omnidirectional dynamic capsule, the Reporter allows the user the freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones.
The Rode Reporter Microphone's frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
The Rode Reporter Microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone flag that can accommodate high-visibility branding.
The Rode Reporter Microphone is designed in Australia and covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode Reporter Microphone Features
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Broadcast recording presentation and interview microphone
- Tailored for voice frequency response
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Multi-layer mesh basket for wind protection
Rode Reporter Microphone Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 70Hz ~ 15,000Hz
- Output Impedence: 150O ± 30% @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: -56dB (1.0mV @ 94dB SPL), ±3dB re 1V/Pa @ 1kHz
- Output Connection: XLR
- Weight: 256g (without flag attached)
- Packed Weight: 1100g
- Dimensions: 272.5mm x 41.5mm x 41.5mm
Rode Reporter Microphone Includes
- Reporter - Omnidirectional Interview Microphone
- Removable Microphone Flag
- ZP2 Padded Zip Pouch (Large)
- 1 Year Warranty (free 10 years extension following registration of your microphone)
Rode Reporter Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review