Rode PinMic-Long Lapel Microphone
The Rode PinMic-Long Lapel Microphone is a discreet lavalier/lapel microphone with an innovative pin-through design that is not only easier to conceal than a traditional lapel microphone, but provides greater mounting versatility.
The Rode PinMic-Long Lapel Microphone is comprised of a cabled backplate and a removable omni-directional capsule head, and is easily mounted onto any clothing or fabric by simply pushing the backplate pins through the back of the fabric and sliding the capsule into place on the front. The microphone backplate and cable are hidden behind the fabric, and the capsule head can be easily disguised, covered or decorated to further conceal the microphone.
The Rode PinMic-Long capsule is discrete at only 9mm deep and 11mm in diameter, and is supplied with both a black and an unpainted silver mesh head that can be further camouflaged by painting.
The Rode PinMic-Long Lapel Microphone easily mounts through any fabric up to 3.5mm/0.14" thick without any damage to clothing.
The Rode PinMic-Long Lapel Microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, while the anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, a spare capsule head, the microphone cable and included accessories.
The Rode PinMic-Long is an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RODE has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between the Rode PinMic-Long and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
The RODE PinMic-Long Lapel Microphone is designed and made in Australia and is covered by RODE Microphones' innovative 5 year 'no questions asked' warranty which provides 12 months of complete cover, and an optional US$99 replacement microphone during the extended warranty period.
Rode PinMic-Long Lapel Microphone Features
- Intuitive and subtle
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Removable mesh head
- Ultra discreet appearance
- Lightweight and easy to position
- High quality performance
- Low noise miniature microphone capsule
- Low handling noise
- Universal compatibility
- RODE Micon interconnectivity for seamless integration with a wide range of wireless systems
Rode PinMic-Long Lapel Microphone Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarized
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000O
- Maximum SPL: 110dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 25dBA
- Power Options: Phantom 48V
- Weight: 10.00g
- Dimensions: 16.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 33.00mmD
- Output: MiCon
Rode PinMic-Long Lapel Microphone Includes
- PinMic Discreet Pin-through Lapel Microphone
- Unpainted Mesh Head
- Anti-Trauma Case
- CLIP1 MiCon Cable Management Clip
- Tool Kit for PinMic
- 1 Year Warranty (free 5 years extension following registration of your microphone)
Rode PinMic-Long Lapel Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review