Rode PinMic Lavalier Microphone
The Rode PinMic Lavalier Microphone is a discreet lavalier/lapel microphone with an innovative pin-through design that is not only easier to conceal than a traditional lapel microphone, but provides greater mounting versatility.
The Rode PinMic Lavalier Microphone is comprised of a cabled backplate and a removable omni-directional capsule head and is easily mounted onto any clothing or fabric by simply pushing the backplate pins through the back of the fabric and sliding the capsule into place on the front. TheRode PinMic's backplate and cable are hidden behind the fabric, and the capsule head can be easily disguised, covered or decorated to further conceal the microphone.
The Rode PinMic capsule is discrete at only 9mm deep and 11mm in diameter, and is supplied with both a black and an unpainted silver mesh head that can be further camouflaged by painting.
The Rode PinMic Microphone easily mounts through any fabric up to 1.5mm (0.006") thick without any damage to clothing. A longer pin version (PinMic-Long) is available for mounting on thicker fabrics (up to 3.5mm/0.14" thick).
The Rode PinMic Microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, while the anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, a spare capsule head, the microphone cable and included accessories.
The Rode PinMic Microphone is an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, Rode has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between the Rode PinMic and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
The Rode PinMic lapel microphone is designed and made in Australia and is covered by Rode Microphones' innovative 5 year 'no questions asked' warranty which provides 12 months of complete cover, and an optional US$99 replacement microphone during the extended warranty period.
Rode PinMic Lavalier Microphone Features
- Intuitive And Subtle
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Removable Mesh Head
- Ultra Discreet Appearance
- Lightweight And Easy To Position
- High Quality Performance
- Low Noise Miniature Microphone Capsule
- Low Handling Noise
- Universal Compatibility
- Rode Micon interconnectivity system provides seamless integration with a wide range of wireless systems
Rode PinMic Lavalier Microphone Specifications
- Power: Min 2V - Max 5V through MiCon wireless adaptors, P48 through MiCon XLR adaptor
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently polarised condenser
- Directional Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output impedance: 3kO Typical
- Signal noise ratio: 69dB
- Equivalent noise: 25dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 110dB (clipping SPL)
- Maximum Output Voltage: 189mV (Calc. from max SPL peak before clip)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 V/Pa (21mV @ 94dB SPL) Â± 3dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 10gm
- Dimensions: 16mmH x 22mmW x 33mmD
Rode PinMic Lavalier Microphone Includes
- PinMic Discreet Pin-through Lapel Microphone
- Unpainted Mesh Head
- Anti-Trauma Case
- CLIP1 MiCon Cable Management Clip
- Tool Kit for PinMic
Rode PinMic Lavalier Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review