Rode NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone
The Rode NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone is an affordable yet uncompromising super-cardioid microphone designed for professional use on film, television, electronic news gathering and wherever high-resolution broadcast audio is required.
The Rode NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone has the ability to withstand adverse conditions. As Rode's premier directional microphone the Rode NTG3 exhibits superlative audio quality with a rich, warm quality and a full frequency response. Its RF bias technology makes it almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
Machined from solid brass and available in either anti-glare, nickel-plated finish or matte black (NTG3B), the Rode NTG3 is incredibly robust while remaining light weight.
Its precise yet forgiving polar pattern ensures that whether used on-camera or on a boom pole, the Rode NTG3 will capture audio clearly every time.
A durable aluminum storage cylinder is supplied to provide the ultimate protection for the Rode NTG3 while in storage and transport. Tightly sealed at both ends the cylinder is highly weatherproof, adding to the microphone's rugged performance credentials.
The Rode NTG3 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone Features
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- High Sensitivity
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% Less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
- True Condenser (external RF biased)
- Designed for professional use on film, television, ENG & wherever high resolution broadcast audio is required
Rode NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: RF Bias
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 25O
- Maximum SPL: 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -30.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 13dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 163.00gm
- Dimensions: 255.00mmH x 19.00mmW x 19.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Rode NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone Includes
- NTG3 (Satin-Nickel) - RF-Bias Shotgun Microphone
- RM5 - Durable Microphone Clip
- ZP2 - Padded Zip Pouch (large)
- Aluminium Storage Cylinder
- WSNTG3 - Pop Filter
- 1 Year Warranty (free 10 years extension following registration of your microphone)
Rode NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review