Rode M3 Microphone
The Rode M3 Microphone is a highly versatile end-address condenser microphone, allows you to achieve the very best results from both live performance and in the studio. With a switchable PAD and high pass filter, the Rode M3 gives you greater control of the sound source.
The Rode M3 Microphone is battery operated to allow versatility with locations as well as being manufactured in a sleek contemporary black design. Designed to be completely at home in the studio, on stage or on location, the Rode M3 is equally suitable as an instrument microphone for guitars, drums and percussion or even vocals.
Featuring a heavy duty metal body and internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule mounted for end-address, the Rode M3 Microphone can be powered either via P48 phantom power, or an internal 9V battery.
A -10dB and -20dB level attenuator (pad), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as a guitar amplifier or snare drum. A high-pass filter selectable on the microphone power switch introduces a filter at 80Hz to reduce low frequency sounds and handling noise.
The Rode M3 Microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode M3 Microphone Features
- Heavy duty metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- High level of RF rejection
- On-mic selectable high pass filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct (-10 and -20dB PAD)
- Heat-treated high-strength mesh head
- Battery status indicator
- 9V Battery Power, 24 or 48V Phantom Power
Rode M3 Microphone Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @80Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200O
- Maximum SPL: 142dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 9.2mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -40.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 21dBA
- Weight: 390.00g
- Dimensions: 225.00mmH x 33.00mmW x 33.00mmD
Rode M3 Microphone Includes
- M3 - Versatile End-Address Condenser Microphone
- ZP1 - Padded Zip Pouch
- RM3 - Durable Microphone Clip
- WSM3 - Wind Screen
- 1 Year Warranty (free 10 years extension following registration of your microphone)
Rode M3 Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review