Rode M1 Handheld Microphone
The Rode M1 Handheld Microphone is a live performance dynamic microphone designed to provide the very best performance. With rock-solid build quality and a high-power neodymium capsule, the M1 offers smooth character and defined clarity.
The Rode M1 Handheld Microphone's ergonomically designed all-metal body is engineered for maximum comfort when used as a handheld microphone. It feels robust, solid and perfectly balanced without being heavy, and handling noise is almost completely eliminated by the microphone's internal design.
Featuring a warm response that is incredibly defined for a dynamic microphone, the Rode M1's smooth character and defined clarity offer incredible performance as a live vocal microphone. A tightly controlled cardioid polar pattern minimises spill and feedback.
Renowned as one of the industry's best live vocal microphones, the Rode M1 is an equally strong performer on guitar amplifiers as well as kick drum, snare drum, toms and percussion.
Rode M1 Handheld Microphone Features
- Live dynamic vocal microphone
- High output neodymium capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Balanced, low impedance output
- Ergonomically designed heavy duty all-metal body
- Low handling noise
Rode M1 Handheld Microphone Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 75Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 320O
- Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 360.00g
- Dimensions: 171.00mmH x 51.50mmW x 51.50mmD
- Output: XLR
Rode M1 Handheld Microphone Includes
- M1 Handheld Microphone
- ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch
- RM1 Durable Microphone Clip
- 1 Year Warranty (free 10 years extension following registration of your microphone)
Rode M1 Handheld Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review