Rode Lavalier Microphone
The Rode Lavalier Microphone is a discreet lapel microphone that provides broadcast-quality audio when close-miked in almost any scenario. Low self-noise, user friendly omni-directional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
The Rode Lavalier Microphone is a reliable and discreet microphone featuring the pure, clear audio and low handling noise that Rode is celebrated for.
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the included cable management clips ensure that you are able to minimise the microphone and cable visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, Rode has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between the Lavalier and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
The Rode Lavalier lapel microphone is designed and made in Australia and is covered by Rode Microphones' innovative 5 year 'no questions asked' warranty which provides 12 months of complete cover, and an optional US$99 replacement microphone during the extended warranty period.
Rode Lavalier Microphone Features
- Ultra discreet appearance
- Incorporated cable management system
- 4.5 mm Miniature microphone
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Low handling noise
- Rode MiCon for interface with a wide range of wireless systems
- Maintains discreet and unobtrusive appearance
- Gold plated connections
Rode Lavalier Microphone Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarized
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000O
- Maximum SPL: 110dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 25dBA
- Weight: 1.00g
- Dimensions: 12.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
Rode Lavalier Microphone Includes
- Lavalier Lapel Microphone
- Anti-Trauma Case
- WS-LAV - Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- MINIFUR-LAV - Artificial Fur Wind Shield
- LAV-CLIP - Microphone Mounting Clip
- 1 Year Warranty (free extension to 5 years following registration of your microphone)
Rode Lavalier Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review