RME HDSPe AIO PCI Express Card
The RME HDSPe AIO PCI Express Card is designed to transfer digital audio data directly to a computer from practically any device with digital interfaces, be it SPDIF, AES/EBU or ADAT optical. Thanks to SteadyClock, the HDSPe AIO offers analog inputs and outputs in outstanding quality. The latest Plug & Play technology guarantees a simple installation, even for the inexperienced user.
The RME HDSPe AIO PCI Express Card is the world's most versatile PCI Express audio interface designed by the RME. This card makes the dream of an All-In-One solution for every possible application come true. The Advanced-Input-Output interface shines with the latest 192 kHz AD- and DA-converters, with more than 112 dB signal to noise ratio. For the first time, all inputs and outputs are simultaneously operational, even SPDIF (phono) and AES/EBU (XLR). Additional hi-quality analog inputs and outputs can easily be added by favourably priced expansion boards. Of course TotalMix, the unsurpassed flexible routing mixer and SteadyClock, RME's sensational clock technology with maximum jitter suppression of external clock signals, are on board too. The RME HDSPe AIO also supports the optional TCO for synchronization to timecode (LTC/video). All this combines into a professional 'soundcard' that the world has not seen before.
The RME HDSPe AIO is the newly developed PCI Express version of the HDSP 9632. A newly developed genuine PCI Express core consequently takes full advantage of the new format, achieving significant performance gains in multitrack audio and lowest latency. Thanks to RME's secure flash update technology, firmware improvements, adjustments, and bugfixes can be installed easily at any time.
The RME HDSPe AIO ships in a basic version with analog RCA/phono breakout cables (BO9632CMKH) (headphone: TRS jack). Therefore all analog I/Os are unbalanced. An analog XLR breakout cable is available as option (BO9632XLRMKH) (headphone: Neutrik TRS locking jack), turning analog into balanced mode.
The RME HDSPe AIO includes SteadyClock, RME's own clock technology, combining professional features like maximum jitter suppression at full varipitch capabilities and software controlled sample rates.
RME HDSPe AIO PCI Express Card Features
- Balanced stereo analog in- and output, 24-bit/192kHz, > 112 dB SNR
- Optional analog expansion boards with 4 balanced in- or outputs
- All analog I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 192 kHz via S/MUX4 operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 AES/EBU digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 Stereo headphone output, separate DA-converter and playback device
- So up to 18 inputs and 20 outputs can be used simultaneously!
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- DIGICheck, RME's unique metering- and analysing tool
- TotalMix: 760 channel Mixer with 42 bit internal resolution
- Native PCI Express - no PCI to PCI Express bridge used
RME HDSPe AIO PCI Express Card Specifications
- Type: 1-Lane PCI Express Endpoint device (no PCI Express to PCI Bridge), revision 1.1.
- Line Speed: 2.5 Gbps line speed
- Communication: Packet-based full-duplex communication (up to 500 MB/s transfer rate)
- Supported Sample Frequencies: Internally 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz. Externally 28 kHz - 200 kHz
- 8 Buffer Sizes/Latencies Available: 0.7 ms, 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms
- Settings: All settings changeable in real-time
- Clock Control: Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Enhanced Mixed Mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
- TMS (Track Marker Support): Supports CD/DAT start-IDs and the read out of CD subcode
- Status Windows: Unique status windows for record and playback, showing mode and sample rate
- DIGICheck: RMEs unique metering and analysing tool
- Digital I/O: Ground-free transformer coupled
- Level Control: 3-Stage hardware level control for analog inputs and outputs
- Analog I/O: Balanced analog input and output, DC-coupled signal path. Ships with unbalanced I/O (requires the use of the RME BO9632-XLRMKH Balanced XLR Breakout Cable).
- 192 kHz / 24-Bit Converters: SNR 112 dB RMS unweighted, 115 dBA
- Maximum I/O Level (0 dBFS @ HiGain): +19 dBu
- Headphone Output: Low impedance headphone output (30 ohm), separate DAC and playback device
- Super Low Jitter Design: < 1 ns in all clock modes
RME HDSPe AIO PCI Express Card Includes
- RME HDSPe AIO PCI Express Card
- Digital Adapter Cable (phono / XLR to D-sub 9-pin)
- Analog Adapter Cable (phono / phono / TRS / MIDI to D-sub 15-pin)
- Internal Cable (3-core)
- 1 Optical Cable (TOSLINK)
- Quick Info Guide
- RME Driver CD
- User Manual
- 2 Years Warranty
RME HDSPe AIO PCI Express Card Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is an excellent choice of a sound card. This card is very well made with top notch sound. The soundstage is grand with much air among instruments. The natural decay is so natural and real. The bass is very defined, focused, and true. Software is very stable and ASIO works perfectly. Instead, the Lynx E22 I tried was poor in sound (thin) and ASIO was not working well at best! Ryan at Front End Audio was awesome and he made the experience remarkable.