RapcoHorizon AES / EBU Digital Cable (10 Foot)
RapcoHorizon AES / EBU Digital Cable features Neutrik XLR connectors and Belden 1696A wire, and is individually tested for performance and quality!
RapcoHorizon AES / EBU Digital Cable Details
Even though RapcoHorizon AES / EBU Digital Cables look like ordinary microphone cables, they are very different. Unlike microphone cables, which are designed to handle signals in the normal audio bandwidth, the cables used for digital interconnects must handle a much wider bandwidth. RapcoHorizon uses Neutrik XLRs and Belden 1696A wire.
RapcoHorizon AES / EBU Digital Cable Features
- 22 gauge (110 ohm) conductors
- Utilizing an overall aluminum/polyester shield and 24 awg 7/32 T.C. drain wire
- Black matte PVC jacket is very flexible yet durable
- Quality metal Neutrik connectors
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- All RapcoHorizon cable assemblies carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defect in materials and workmanship
RapcoHorizon AES / EBU Digital Cable Specifications
- Cable: 1696A
- Conductor Gauge: 22 gauge
- Shield: overall aluminum/polyester and 24 awg 7/32 T.C. drain wire
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.235"
- Capacitance: 13 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 26 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 110Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 17.8Ω/1000'
RapcoHorizon AES / EBU Digital Cable Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review